Shopping for Silver Coins, and Trying on a Dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for Silver Coins, and Trying on a Dress

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Hey guys! Would welcome any thoughts on the following dreams :)

SCENE 1:

Me and 2 friends went shopping. I was wanting to find coins that were made of silver. We came across bins (trash cans) that sat at the back of the shops. One had 3D glasses in them, and I suggested that they pick up a 3D glasses, and they did. On the way back to the car, I saw a pastor from my church, and I showed her my coins, but she said “no, that’s not what you’re looking for – that is silver, but it’s not STERLING silver. It’s not the SILVER you are looking for. You’re wanting the coins to be a precious metal. i dunno Then we walked out.

SCENE 2:

I walked up to my car, driving which was parked outside a boutique. Inside the boutique was these beautiful items. I asked the shop keeper if she sold any cocktail dresses (short, party dresses). She said she did, and that I should walk around the back where her assistant would help me. The assistant was my cousin (IRL not a very nice person, and in need of Jesus!), but in the shop she was very kind to me! I tried on a dress, which was a BLUE/GREEN colour. Though I first had to take all my clothes off, in which I noticed I had to take off layers after layers. I was taking a LONG time to get into the new dress. Finally I got it on, but then fell asleep, on her bed. Sweet Dreams

:ilovethissite:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping for Silver Coins, and Trying on a Dress

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 am

Although both sterling and silver looks identical, sterling silver is purer than silver and worth more. According to Proverbs 25:4, “Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.” Dross means there are impurities in the metal. Therefore, just as unwanted and excess material must be removed from gold or silver before it acquires its value, so we must sometimes go through the fires of purification in our own lives to bring out our true potential as servants of God. (http://www.gospel.com/bookmarks/Dross-Bible-Christian-perspective/12351).
The second part of your dream could mean that before God can bless you and effectively use you for the purpose He has set aside for you, you must strip down to the person He wants you to be before He can bless you. The color blue is symbolic of the Holy Spirit and Heaven, the color green symbolizes growth. In other words, He wants you to grow in the Spirit. I think your cousin represented Jesus and He is telling you to lean on Him and come closer to Him. However, this is my perspective and I could be wrong.
Taking both part one and two of the dream into account: you have some impurities in your life that you must get rid of, not sure what they are. God wants to work with you, so He can effectively use you for His purpose. However, you must call on Him because He is always near; get closer to Him. He wants to go through the fire with you. Before He can bless you, he wants you to have a testimony to glorify His name. You falling asleep is the peace that you will have or it could mean once you cast your burdens onto Him, you will have peace. Once again, I could be wrong, but I hope this help. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 am

Hi there Godchick

I read your dreams some hours ago and although I was greatly intrigued by them, I didnt understand them or have any idea about them. However I was just laying on my bed and thinking about the intrigue of your dreams, and something just hit me regarding your dreams.

These are just thoughts and impressions of what I had about your dreams, please consult your Pastor and consult God in prayer, as to if you think these thoughts are from the Holy Spirit:

Dream 1:

The first dream is a parable and teaching from the Holy Spirit. Instructing you to consult your Pastor on a more regular and intimate basis, because your Pastor can help you function in the annointing God has given you, and in your spiritual gifts in a more accurate manner. These are just my personal comments, but I have seen some very gifted people in church, however many of them could be functioning at a far higher standard, if they worked more closely with their Pastor.

The message in your first dream is an encouragement to work more closely with your Pastor, as this will cause you to be far more effective and accurate in the Kingdom of God. If God has given you a gift, he is showing to you, the gift will function in an even greater capacity through you when you involve your Pastor. Involving your Pastor in your gifting also shows your humility, and allows more grace to be to be poured into your gifting. More grace is more power.

Dream 2:

I think the second dream is a prophetic dream of what is coming ahead. God is going to teach you more things through dreams, visions and through your church. Each time you act on what the Holy Spirit teaches you its going to remove a: behaviour, mindset, perspective or habit from your life, these are what the different layers of clothing be removed represent.

When all these various: behaviours, habits, mindsets and perspectives are removed, through your acting upon God's instructions and teachings, God is going to give you a new annointing, that will effect people who have never been able to be reached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is the annointing that breaks the yokes and destroys the burdens. Your cousin represents a person with a hardened heart who had a change of heart in the presence of your new annointing.

Well, this is what I got as I was laying on my bed regarding your dreams. Whether these are just my own person thoughts, or whether these are from the Holy Spirit I honestly do not know. Please pray about what I said, also share it with your Pastor and leaders at church in in this ministry forum to prove whether its from God or not. Whether these thoughts are from God or not, I hope and pray they have given you some new perspective on your dreams and helped you in some way.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Thank you both so very much for your input! I greatly appreciate it! I believe both of you are pretty much on target! I definitely feel the refining fire at the moment :)

Will be praying about your thoughts and definitely draw closer to God, so He can continue in His work :)

Blessings!!!

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top