seeing dead people in many dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeing dead people in many dreams

Post by MaMa on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 pm

my mom has been having dreams about seeing people who had died long time ago. some of them were her high school classmates, some were her friends.
she had a dream two nights ago. she saw some travelers were trying to go home. but somehow they needed to pass by my mom's hometown first. they didn't have food and place to stay. so my mom let them stay with her. my mom made some simple male for them.
lots of these travelers coming in to my mom's house. my mom's house was a lot bigger than her real home in the dream. so many travelers came in and stayed with her. one of them was my grandfather (who had died long time ago. he was not a believer)
she saw her brother in another dream earlier. he also had died last year.
my mom has been praying about going back to China to share her faith with her family and friends, relatives. she starts having all these dead people dreams after. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: seeing dead people in many dreams

Post by MaMa on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 pm

she also saw some dead bodies (people she doesn't know at all) on the street.
she had another dream about her suppose to go on a flight. but she was getting distracted by things on the street. she saw a dead body on the street. she was so scared. she then remembered she needed to go to the airport. but she forgot to bring her suitcase and to change her shoes.
thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi mama,

just thought: I believe ur mother has to pray against the familiar spirit and ancestor spirit. seeing died people in the dream is not good but it depends on the dream context. in this case it is not a good sign. because those people have been died long time ago, if ur mom keep seeing them then she must pray against those spirits.

she also saw some dead bodies (people she doesn't know at all) on the street.
she had another dream about her suppose to go on a flight. but she was getting distracted by things on the street. she saw a dead body on the street. she was so scared. she then remembered she needed to go to the airport. but she forgot to bring her suitcase and to change her shoes.

Just thought: some dead bodies could be a spiritual message. this means God is calling her to share her faith with them and winning their souls to Christ. she was so scared: she didn't know how she to bring the Gospel to those people.

she had another dream about her suppose to go on a flight. but she was getting distracted by things on the street.

this could ties together with ur mother previous dream ( seeing the dead people in her home): she supposed to be @ the place where God wants her to be ( her DESTINY) because of the ancestor and familiar spirit (distruction) she couldn't move on. ancestor and familiar spirit are the part of generation curse. are u from chinese background?

Pls pray it on what I just said...

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 am

Seeing dead people in the streets could mean that some people that she have come across or in her life are spiritually dead. I have been told that when we see familiar people in our dreams that sometimes they are trying warn us of an impeding tragedy. In reading Grace post as well, sometimes if a deceased person comes to us in the spirit, you must rebuke it because it is a familiar spirit which is demonic and it is not from God. I take it that your mother is Chinese, and I am aware, that practicing Chrstianity is not acceptable in this country and that many Chinese go to underground caves to read the Bible frevently because it is not allowed. Now, this could mean that she must pray for her home country because it is spiritually dead and the Blood of Jesus has not reach it yet. You also stated that she was distracted by the bodies, this could mean that she is not giving God her full attention and those that are spiritually dead are drawing her away from the Presence of God. In my opinion, God wants her to come close to Him. I believe that he is warning her of the season that we are in: spiritual warfare. He is telling her that she needs to seek Him first and cast her worries and cares unto Jesus. Now, this is just my feelings and what I am picking up in my spirit. It is not my intention to mislead anyone; however, I hope this helps both you and your mother. In Jesus name I pray and to God be the Glory. Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Grace: you are right to say that my mom doesn't know how to bring her faith to those people. on one hand she always thinks that she doesn't know the bible well enough, and on the other hand she also concerned that the chinese government might arrest her and her family if she really goes back there to share her faith with people. she doesn't live in a big city. people are not as open and the local government there might still very strict on religious freedom. but my mom does feel strongly that God wants her to go back there to share her faith with her family and relatives. no one will be better than her to do this.
agape:
you are right to say that she is not giving God her full attention. we are praying about spiritual warfare as well. please pray for her. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top