MY FRIEND A REPTILE??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY FRIEND A REPTILE??!!

Post by jessthebest23 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

[b]

I recently have befriended someone. She is my age and has a baby daughter like me, so we get along pretty well.
Yesterday she and her daughter came over for a play date for the girls. I really enjoy talking and spending time with her since I am still new in this town and don't know alot of peple.
Last night I dreamed we were talking in my front yard. Next thing I know she was in the wooded area we have that surrounds our house. She was like crouched next to an iguana.
Apparantly, the iguana was a chameleon because it started changing colors and when it changed, my friend started changing too. In the dream, her little daughter was somehow in the picture too and I was worried for her.
The head was mostly white, then blue, purple and the tail was red. I can't really remember, but I want to say I was trying to get away from the iguana because it was "mean". It didn't necessarily try to attack me, but I wanted to stay away from it just in case?
I am kind of sad now, because right now she is my only friend here. Could it be something "not good"?
Thanks!

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY FRIEND A REPTILE??!!

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 pm

I would definitely say this is a warning dream. I went through a similar situation, ignored the warning bells about a person who had a son my age, and got really burned. Just step back a little if you can, and give this lady a little time--you'll soon see if she's really a friend or not.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

I totally agree with Deborah. I believe God was showing you that the person has many different characteristics/pesonalities trust that God is actually showing you something. Pray and ask for the truth to be revealed through the Holy Spirit. God Bless.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top