Growing an extra Wisdom Tooth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Growing an extra Wisdom Tooth

Post by kenren on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 am

Hi, All! In my dream I saw a mouth and there was an extra wisdom tooth behind my tongue directly between the two sides of my mouth. I then later went to show some one that the skin of my gums had grown over my teeth and it was preventing me from flossing. IRL, however, I do need to floss more...lol!

In another portion, I was in a theme park at a store with my mom. I wanted to get a few items personalized. One was a pair of sunglasses and the other I'm not sure about. It was a rattle or a mallot, something like that. Both items were made of wood but they were still cute. Anyway, instead of my name, which I expected to see, was the number 13. Like everyone was assigned a number. Thanks for any insight!

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing an extra Wisdom Tooth

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 am

Thirteen represents rebellion or apostasy (renouncing religion). Wood is symbolic of dead works or dead in the spirit. Tooth could symbolize wisdom or working on your salvation. Wisdom tooth may mean it is time for you to make a change in your life because of possible new responsibilities. The gum covering your teeth could possibly mean getting away from your responsibilities. I am not sure this about you or someone that is in your life. That is just a few things that I came up with and it was not meant to offend if it did. I hope this help. To God be the Glory!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kenren on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks, Agape! There are definitely some things that caught my attention. I having been praying about a decision I have to make. And I don't want to try to run away if the God tells me what I don't want to hear. My life does involve some new responsibilites and I just wanna make sure I'm where God wants me.

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

How about 1 hole in the back each side of the top mouth with the root of the widsom teeth showing. Not only that was strange, but the root was not made of bone but gums.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 am

Do you have any heath or dental problems Dreamert00? Did you dream have anymore details?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

No, not that I am aware of. I did have that dream on the morning that the Pastor anointed both my husband and I as Ministers.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenren on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am

Well, Agape, you were right on! I talked to my Pastor and she said basically the same thing. The wisdom tooth reps wisdom and promotion that God has given me. The gums covering the tooth reps going backwards (like a baby who hasn't started teething). So I could either choose to move forward or go back to being a baby. Man, this was such an answer to prayer. God is AWESOME! It makes sense because that same night I had a dream that I was back in high school and I was wondering why I was even there. She also said the amusement park represented wanting no responsibility and reckless abandon. Hope this info helps someone else too. Never would have got all that on my own Bless You

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top