Car Out Of Control Going Reverse Fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Out Of Control Going Reverse Fast

Post by richdlady on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 am

I had this dream where I was in a car as the driver but there were 3 seats at the front and I was sitting on the middle and my pastor was sitting on my right, someone else was on the passengers seat on the left and there were other people in the back of the car. Suddenly my pastor decided to go out and buy a something as we had parked outside like a post office or shop.

As we were waiting the car started going backwards a few times and I kept bringing it back to the position we had parked. Then I looked up to see what pastor was still doing whilst I was having trouble keeping the car at the same place, I saw him talking to someone and it was like he was buying a video then suddenly the dashboard was turned into like a tv screen and pictures started to appear there, in excitement I shouted to those in the back to see what was on the dashboard telling them it was not there before ( but somehow in the dream I felt like it was there but I did not notice it) then suddenly the car started to move backwards of it's own accord, I tried to put the brakes and it increased the speed. It was like the car did not need me to do anything because it whizzed through traffic lights without any accident but I was frantic trying to stop the car and when I realised I could not I just started to steer it so that it will stay on the road and not have an accident and I asked those who were in the back to pray.

Then I saw a field and decided to steer the car into the field of crops so that it will be stopped by the mud. As we landed in the field the car threw everyone out and I went round checking that everyone was ok and they were all fine. I then looked at the car and saw that it was damaged but I did not get a proper look at it as I wanted to check that no one was hurt when we went into the field.

Someone shouted to me that there was little boy who was hit buy the car so I rashed were the boy was and he was talking but lying ontop of an old tractor tyre and bleeding from the nose. I took him and held him in my arms and cuddled him then asked someone to go and call his mother. His mother took long to come and then I started asking the people around what kind of mother is this who having heard that your child is injured she takes her time to come and eventually she arrived.

When she got there I gave her the boy and she held him and walked away with him. A few minutes later she came back with the boy holding a piece of bread eating, looking nice clean and playing. I started to wonder how she had done that so quickly then she just answered me and said I know my child more than anyone else. With that I woke up.

This is the second time I have had a dream of a car going backwards and out of control. The first time it landed safely. I need help to understand what the message is in these dreams.

Last edited by empoweredlady on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add headline)

richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Out Of Control Going Reverse Fast

Post by John7 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi there

Here are just some thoughts on the situation. For me personally, when a car is going backwards, this usually means theres some places in my life that need improvement. Backwards means moving away from the goal God wants you to reach. We are running a race, and if we are moving backyards, this means we are not moving toward where God wants us. The fact that you have had two dreams of going backwards indicates to me, that God is trying to get your attention, and is confirming that your going backwards at the moment.

I think you should focus on the positive, and the positive is, is that you are loved by God and in a relationship with Him. And he is showing you what is happening, so you can: pray, make adjustments and seek God for a plan of action. I'm sure God will show you what to do, and you will be moving forward and making up for lost ground soon.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am

Just my observation. Are you in ministry? Going in reverse could represent regression at your church. Your Pastor pretty much left the flock for entertainment. Many Pastors are searching for churches with excitement rather one that needs healing, deliverence, and teachings. The dashboard screen could represent you discerning what you haven't before. I feel like all of this had to happen so that God can bring the church back to HIS purpose. It will be scary, but you will be the one to encourage the people. Yall will be one one accord (prayer in backseat) You will see healings, fresh Word (bread), salvation (nose bleed) and increase (crop). The importance of this dream is not the Pastor or the church (car) but His people bouncing back after this event.

This mother you doubting is Jesus showing up on the scene (remember: if you had come Lazarus would not have died?). When this take place, be encouraged it's in a moments time that Jesus will do what I have spoken above. Keep us posted on an update; I hope I am right in this interpretation. If not, disregard.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 am

Thank you John7 and Dreamert00, may the Lord bless you. Both your interpretations I will take them into consideration and pray about this. I am going through some challenges personally as am working to start full time in ministry. I was not sure if this was something in my own life or around me. The Holy Spirit will guide me.

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 pm

I have a slightly different take on your dream...

First, let me say that this is a very rich dream! There are several messages in it, I'll try to cover some of them...often times my dreams from God have dual meanings (sometimes triple) and I think that's the case here as well...

I feel like there is something occurring (or will be occurring) in your life that is out of order and in this case, it's out of your control. Use your discernment because there are signs that this is the case - the driver's seat being in the middle of the car, the video screen that you didn't notice before, etc.

In your dream, your pastor being at your right side to me is like being in the position of being your spiritual advisor, your spiritual covering. He is seeking divine revelation (going to the post office - a place that enables communication to take place (even if it was a shop, he's seeking a Word)) - I don't really see this is inappropriate, I think it's a good thing. One thing that came to mind...who are his spiritual advisers/spiritual covering? It seems in the dream that he's seeking something from strangers, that he should be able to seek from the Lord either independently or through his spiritual mentors...

But one thing that stands out to me as something to consider is the 3rd passenger seat that's to your left - that design (the driver's seat in the middle and a passenger seat on the left as well as on the right) is out of order. It may be that there is someone who is also in a position of influence over your ministry or over your life but this is not an orderly assignment - they're not in an appropriate position to do this - does this sound like anything going on IRL? If it's not happening now, I think God may be showing you that it will occur...

Also, in the first dream that you had about driving backwards - you said that the car stopped safely - how did it stop? Did you have the same feeling of being out of control in that one? God may being showing you the outcome of different approaches to the same issue. In the case of this dream, I feel like you were being shown that in the midst of the chaos, God is still in control - all of this started right after the TV screen appeared (you were going to be given revelation...tv's in dreams often symbolize revelation - you're being shown something...and I think the symbolism fits in the context of this dream) and although the car moving was an out of order event, and although your stepping on the brakes makes the car move faster, and although you had no control, the car wasn't causing any accidents, ("It was like the car did not need me to do anything because it whizzed through traffic lights without any accident")...I think in this scene, God is showing you that He is in control no matter what the circumstance and will guide your group and ensure that no harm is done - you are protected and His will will be done. There are a couple of scriptures that come up in my heart from this scene -

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Actually vv 1-9 is a Word for you in this period of your life)

Romans 8:28 -
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

There's still one other thing that I noticed which is that this occurred after your pastor left the car. I might be wrong but I didn't feel that your pastor was being negligent in seeking to buy something, I felt that this was more of an attempt to fulfill a spiritual need. We as the body of Christ often take for granted the spiritual and practical burdens that our pastors carry on a day to day basis. They need a spiritual refreshing at times, time to take a sabbatical at times in order to regroup physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually so that they can continue to serve God effectively and be used of Him. It's also a time when they can clear their spirits so that they can hear from the Lord as to what He is guiding them to do next. I think this is more what that dynamic in the dream is about. I think God is showing you that even when your spiritual leader isn't readily available you have Him, your primary spiritual leader and can/should seek Him directly in times of trouble. I believe this is why the TV appeared when it did - after the pastor left but before the chaos began....you were equipped with something (that you've always had) that would enable you to hear from God directly as you entered this turbulent period.....

...but I was frantic trying to stop the car and when I realised I could not I just started to steer it so that it will stay on the road and not have an accident and I asked those who were in the back to pray...
Another turning point occurred when you tried to take control - while it was an odd and uncomfortable situation, it doesn't appear that you were actually in danger until you acted in your own understanding of the situation and while on the surface it appears that you did the right thing, there are a couple of things that stand out that, if handled differently, might have led to a different outcome:

- you didn't seek the Lord's assistance/guidance at the front end of the situation when the car first started moving and you still had the ability to move it back into position. Your waiting for the pastor to return suggests that you thought he would be able to fix the car problem, but it seems that this was an issue for the Lord to handle and is something about which you could appeal directly to him whether your pastor was there or not....IRL, when we let problems go unaddressed, they may grow into larger problems that are much more difficult to resolve and we also have to be sure to seek the Lord directly in all things. Certainly act under the authority of your pastor but know that you are acting under the ultimate authority of the Most High God. Praise God that in this occupation, we can go to Him directly without having to go first through the levels of authority and we won't be turned away! (Psalm 60:11 - Give us help from trouble,For the help of man is useless)

- you got excited about the TV but didn't really understand it's ultimate purpose so you couldn't really be blessed from using it.

- you decided the course of action to take (drive into the field) in your own understanding, it wasn't until you'd decided that was what you were going to do that you asked the others to pray. Granted, you probably had seconds in which to decide what to do so this statement isn't being raised to suggest that you didn't do the right thing, I'm not judging you...what I'm suggesting is that we all are growing and moving to a place where regardless of the circumstance, we seek Christ first in all things and have faith that He is with us and handling our situation....this is what I think the message is in this part of the dream...the scripture that came to mind when I read this part of the dream was:

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength,A very present help in trouble.

I don't really have an interpretation for the rest of the dream except that in this dream as well, the damage is minimal compared to what could've happened though I'm sure it was scary in the dream. Overall, I think this dream is about leaning and trusting in the Lord 150% of the time regardless of how a situation looks and also about not stepping ahead of the Lord, seeking Him first in all that you do so that you are assured that your steps are led of Him. flower thumbs

Please pray about what's been said to ensure that it aligns with the Lord has placed in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit. Bless You dove

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 pm

lola21st thank you for your explanation, I had a strong feeling about the messages in this dream. I feel like I am in a tough decision making time of my life. Yes you are quite right there are things in my life that are out of order which I had not been looking at as such, because they have been like that since my calling into ministry, generally they are beyond my control as it involes other people.
Yes my Pastor has been playing a big role in my life as the spiritual mentor and covering helping me seek devine direction, but someone else is against this work and has been working contrary to what we are praying for.

The dream I initially had the car felt out of control as well, We were driving up a hill and as we got to the intersection there was a que. As I stopped to give way the car would not stop but started sliding backwards. I had the same feeling that I could not control the car so I just let it go down controlling the steering wheel until it stopped at the bottom of the hill. In this instance I had my family in the car, after a little while I made a decision that I will wait for the traffic to reduce then I was going to drive back up the hill so that I will not need to stop. But when I finally started to drive it was in a different route but we were no longer in the car but going running on foot.

Amazingly Romans 8:28 has been constantly on my mind in the whole of last week. I have been feeling that God wants me to get to a place where I seek him and hear his directions for myself, I have been there before but somehow I don't really get as much directions as I used to years ago. Most of what you have written I have been sensing in bits since I had the dream, the trouble is I get more dreams than I can keep count of and trying to put them all together and all have diferent symbols. I have learned to pick out the ones which are more vivid or those that keep coming back to my mind, I wonder at time if I mis some peices of the puzzle in the little ones that I do not focus on.

I appreciate you for taking your time to help me thank you may the Lord Bless You

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm

I agree with you Lola, and I beleive this third person, or the "out of order" could also be, leaning unto your own understanding. It is easy to let logic, win out on "The leading of the Holy Spirit" if you are not staying pumped up in the spiritual food, the word of God. For man does not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of Godl..and actually applying , or walking in this word, this truth....that is the meat for the spirit man. This came to my mind while reading.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:00 pm

I also sensed compromise...If you would pray about that.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 pm

To God be the glory!! praiseGod

I think God is showing you through these dreams to control those things that you can and let Him do the rest. (Psalms 46:10)

I have been feeling that God wants me to get to a place where I seek him and hear his directions for myself,

Yes, I think this is apparent in your dream and I think God is letting you know that He is aware of everything that is going on right now. Take the time to sit in His presence and let Him talk to you and guide you because it's important that you walk in lockstep with Him in this new season. As for those are acting contrary to your ministry, continue reading the rest of Romans 8, especially vv28-31:

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“ For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

As you are beginning in full time ministry, study the book of Joshua because I believe that it will provide you with a lot of revelation, understanding, and wisdom, not to mention encouragement! flower thumbs Bless You

Let us know how things progress, ok?

And for dreams, try to keep some type of documentation of them, like writing them down or recording them. Make sure you date them. Then it's easier to see patterns of how/what God is speaking to you and you can tie the dreams back to real life situations in your life. Here's a link to a thread where we recently discussed this very thing:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11384-what-helps-you-remember-your-dreams-plus-tips

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Good point, Linda! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Thank you all I really appreciate all this help. I have quite a bit of studying to do here. I learned that I can record my dreams using a voice recorder so my life is going to be a little bit easy.

Thanks for pointing some things to me now they have suddenly become so obvious where as previously I did not see that I was trying to control everything even those that I should be leaving to God. I have often heard "Be still and know that I am God" but never quite got what the Lord was telling me to do, or maybe I was just unconciously chosing not to listen to what he was showing me.

flower :praiseg-d:

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Now armed with this understanding, do as He says...He needs you to be still so that He can complete some things, be prepared to be amazed... thumbs :praiseg-d: :hallelujah:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

I want to give thanks and praise to the Lord for giving me insights into what is truely happening in my life. I also thank God for the people in this forum he has empowered with the gift of interpretation of dreams.you rock

Over the last few weeks since I had this dream the things in the dream have been unfolding IRL. Quite rightly I had begun to depend on my pastor a lot more than I should have been. Because he is spiritually alert more than all of us I kind of started to not use the gifts that God has put in my life and focused wrongly, but God's correction is timely.

I was trying to find quick solutions to issues through my pastor, yes he seeks devine direction and most of the time he is right, but the lord wanted me to be still and seek him for he wanted to tell me all these things himself instead of third party. There are some things the Lord wanted to teach me, by my taking time enquiring from him but I was being impatient and panicking, when I see visions or dreams so I tried to take matters into my own hands as I was feeling like things are getting out of control.

It took me time to really understand that I have lessons to learn from the Lord directly and that I should learn to be still and wait on him. It takes a lot of patience to give up being incontrol of things and letting the Lord guide me but I am getting there. Job 22:21-22 says "Now aquaint yourself with him and be at peace, thereby good will come to you, receive please instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart" This has become my anchor scripture and I hope my sharing this will help someone too.

Bless You

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Wow man WOW
This may just be a God send to me myself, and I would like to join in the thread as well... not to interpret but for an interpretation because it is similar to this one

Can I share a dream I had that I shared with Mia only because I felt I needed a quick answer? It was this week as a matter of fact, and it was about an out of control car

It went as thus... please do tell me what you think

I just wanted to run a dream by you since I believe I got half of the interpretation from your site today

I was driving down the highway just smooth and normal until the lane starts to curve

At that very moment I was sitting sort of the middle of the back seat and there was no steering wheel to steer.

At first I started leaning to the side to try to steer the car which barely did the job, but in a quick panic the steering wheel appeared.

Now on your site it says the car represents us, and sitting in the back seat driving means a situation or feeling of something being
out of control in your life at the moment, or present time. I can tell you just before I napped that I had an experience that this describes to the tee.

The part that gets confusing is this. Getting the car back under control on the curves caused me to jerk the wheel a bit here and there
to stay in my own lane, which of course the car ended up going off the side of the road after avoiding one close call. Its was like I never had
control of the car fully.

When the car goes off the side of the highway, the view is if im way up in the air looking down at everything, The car is now driven by one of my favorite
preachers, who is also trying to get the car under control. He's now on a smaller road on the side of the main highway, and its like a small maze, and the only ramp is for cars to come on. Looks like he's struggling to get it under control still and can't seem to find a way to get it off this little road once he did.

I think I voluntarily woke myself up at this point with him still looking too see if he was almost out of the maze, because for one my nap time was up and two it was such a bad feeling being stuck and out of control

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

Hi KDRE,

Just a shot of what I felt when reading your post. I believe the Lord has taught me that to find out the true meaning of your dreams you have to search for the symbols and similarities of things going on in your life, or what you have been praying for. A lot of the times my dreams are a response to what I have been praying for and I had no idea most of the time that the Lord was actually responding to me but in symbols that I had to relate to what was happening.

As I read your dream from the beginning the car was going smoothly until you noticed something. Maybe that you are not in control of the vihicle, explained by you trying to find a steering wheel in a place where naturally there is none. It feels to me like there is a situation you are trying to find your own solutions to though the Lord has been incharge of it and was going smoothly, until you were moved by something you saw and you took your trust off the Lord and started to create your own ways of controlling the situation indicated by (At first I started leaning to the side to try to steer the car which barely did the job, but in a quick panic the steering wheel appeared.)
But the jerks and bumps along the way indicates our own ways which we get into without the Lord and they lead us into difficult situations (the maze) that we struggle to come out of. So it looks like you are trusting the man of God rather than giving your problem to the Lord to carry it for you. Pleas pray over this as this is what I felt when I was reading your dream. It is kind of similar to my own and just the bits of what God revealed to me from the above dream.
:praiseg-d:

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top