Going home and living on Almond street.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going home and living on Almond street.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 am

Hi all and many blessings to you.

I had an interesting dream. I need to see if what I am sensing from this dream is correct.. My grandfather was a Assembly of God pastor in the past, he is now passed away. I want to state ahead of time my grandfather that is in the dream represents deception, and the demonic activity, and greed, and adultery in real life when he was alive. My grandfather was one with GREAT authority.

I for what ever reason was to move back home. My friend Mary does not live in my home town. Well Mary helped me find an apartment in a small city next to my city over the phone. So Mary calls me and says, "I rented this amazing place for $100 dollars." I was like really cause everything is expensive back home especially in wine country. So I move into my new place and it was on Almond street and she was right it was gorgeous and it had the lake behind me. I was thinking wow how in the world did she help me rent this place so cheap.. I am thinking to myself that I need to move back to my city but there was something about the place I was now living in next to my city. I go over to my grandfathers house for some reason and my grandfather is working on His check book on this little table. My grandfather had married this real young women who I began to talking to. I could see she was deceived into marrying my grandfather and he treated her like a slave, and she was a victim of deception, after talking to her I had to return home. So I go home but now I am lost I know I am in the right area but I am lost, so I get out of my car and start to walk and as I am walking I walk by this lake. As I walk by this lake these two young boys are about to jump in off this ledge and I asked them how they likes swimming and they said they love it and now they have to pay a dollar to go swimming. I was like really it use to be free and the boys jumped in. I was remembering what it was like to swim and jump off ledges and have fun. Then I go to this ladies house and ask if she can help me find my way home. So this lady lets me and asks me what the name of my street is and I said, " I do not know can I use your phone?" The lady nodded her head so I began to dial my grandpas young wife and as I am dialing, I see the lady who is helping me talk to her self. So I begin to ask the Lord what should I do, pray for her or what? The Lord was silent. Anyway my grandpa's wife answers and I ask her the name of my street she says, " ALMOND STREET! I think to myself how in the world could I forget that name. Then all of a sudden my grandpas wife is over helping me get to my house. I then again tell grandpa's wife I am going to move back home and then I stop and realize as I am in the back yard of my apartment or little house by the lake that I am to be on almond street.

Anyway insight?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top