Won a Contest- Long, White Dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won a Contest- Long, White Dress

Post by blessed1 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 am

My husband and two daughters were in some kind of contest and I was wearing a long, formal, white dress with a gold sash around the waist. We had to pose for pictures and then I went to change into something else and hung it on the back of a door and kept looking at it with admiration. Whatever this contest was, we won it and my husband and I had to go to an awards ceremony. When we got there, I pulled up two chairs for us to a big round table that we sat at with others. We were watching a slide show and someone came and handed me a big fancy plaque or album, I'm not sure which, but I was looking at it very proudly. End of dream.

I had this dream a couple of months ago and think I know the meaning, but would like to get others' take on it. Thanks!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Won a Contest- Long, White Dress

Post by blessed1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 am

wave

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am

This what I have came up with but will pray over this some more. Here goes: Gold in the bible is the highest and most precious metal. White means purity, joy, righteousness, joy, and victory. The number two which is the number of chairs you pulled out is symbolic of agreement and truth. It is also symbolic of a faithful witness or testimony, such as being in agreement or being a confirming witness of another (remember: the two witnesses in Rev 11, meaning that they came in truth) other parts of the bible with the number two represented being witnessed to something (Matt 18:16, Deu 17:6,Num 35:30, Luke 10:1, Mark 6:7). The Church is paralleled with the number two, because it is the Pillar and ground of truth. The faithful servant and witness of God.

It could mean that you are bearing witness to the Glory of God. As I stated before I need to meditate on this some more. Additionally, you may want to consult your Pastor as well and pray with someone to get a confirmation on this. I hope this helps you. God Bless. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Thank you much for sharing your thoughts! flower praying

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi blessed1,I am not an interpreter,but every time I have a dream and see gold,(the gold sash on your dress)it means reward for doing something.just my two cents,toss it if it doesn't fit.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Thanks kellsy! I definitely like the sound of that, especially since I was looking at it with admiration, a reward makes sense!! thumbs

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Your dream is prophetically revealing about what you have been praying and desiring for your family esp for your husband or with your husband, is soon to bring into fruition as a reward, like Kellsy said. It is because of what you have believed and how you believed in His grace and faithfulness. And the result will be something like a promotion, a remarkable moment in your life, a turning point when there is a change in spiritual atmosphere in your family, and the people around you will notice it.

I like your dream. It is like a promise of victory in Christ. Keep hold of it!

I hope this resounds in your spirit.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Awesome!!! Definitely resounds, definitely keeping hold of it!

Thank you! :praiseg-d:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top