Broken Statue in Withered Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Statue in Withered Field

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 am

A few years ago, I had this dream that in the middle of a dry withered field lay this huge white statue that was broken (the statue was about 100- 200 ft tall). Me and some people, I didn't know, was walking across this broken bridge in the field and had to stop because we couldn't walk across because there was a big hole in the middle of it. We decided to climb down (there were some stairs that lead us on this bridge.) Then the dream shifted to me taking my children to middle school and there was chaos in the school. The school was across the street from the field with the broken statue. People were running from school and there was yelling; however, I decided to linger around. That is the end of what I remebered from this dream. This has bothered me for a while and I had prayed over this and I cannot make heads or tails of it. Right before my grandmother passed, she would give me most insight on my dreams; however, for whatever reason she wouldn't answer this one. My grandmother was a praying woman that was filled with the annoiting of the Holy Spirit; however, I felt that maybe the Holy Spirit did not want her to reveal this to me. Can anyone please give me insight on this one. To God be the Glory! Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Statue in Withered Field

Post by owen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 am

Do you see colors in his dream?

What kind of statue did you see?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 am

I alway dream in color. The colors were the same as in real life. The statue was about 100- 200 feet maybe taller (it was huge) it was white and looked like a Roman or Grecian statue. It looked to split diagonally and it was in the middle of the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Me and some people, I didn't know, was walking across this broken bridge in the field and had to stop because we couldn't walk across because there was a big hole in the middle of it. We decided to climb down (there were some stairs that lead us on this bridge.

here is my thought: u keep pursuing, perseverance and fight with your Faith which is in Christ Jesus. remember God never gives u a challenge which we never can bear it. this means He will always make a way of escape. when u say it is too much then He will step in.
a big hole could be a hindrance and it didn't stop u but u keep pursuing by climbing down some stairs.

1 corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Then the dream shifted to me taking my children to middle school and there was chaos in the school. The school was across the street from the field with the broken statue. People were running from school and there was yelling;

my thought again: this could mean God reveals to u what was going on at school. the school was chaos means there is no peace .as u saw the broken statue, this could be those people were worshipping the idols. if ur children at this school, pls pray protection and peace as the Lord lead u.

Pls pray it on what I just said and toss it if it is not correct....

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 am

Thank you, Grace. Actually it has passed since you intepreted this way. At the time I satyed with my in-laws in New Jersey, because my husband was away in Iraq. My oldest and middle daughter attended this middle school, and my oldest was being attack in the spiritual and it manifested itself in the natural as her classmates. My middle child whom was more closer to God, did not fall or allow herself to fall pray to the enemy's plot. Now it all makes since to me and it has came to pass. I thank God for using you as His vessel. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 am

as u have prayed against it so you don't need to bother about that case any more. To God be the Glory that my thought bears witness with your spirit :praiseg-d: :hallelujah:

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top