Split Fruit with two colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Split Fruit with two colors

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 am

This morning my daughter came to me and revealed her dream to me. I know that the Lord has been talking us in our dreams, some I can inteprep others I cannot. My daughter is only 10; however, she felt compelled to me this dream. In her dream she stated that her and I were eating a pear; however, the inside was brown. She said that ate my pear in my bedroom and she ate hers in the living room. There were other parts of the dream but she felt that this part was significant. For whatever reason this dream is bothering me; I know that fruits mean spiritual gifts, prosperity or the Holy Spirit. But what about a fruit that is turning brown.
Update: She said that the pear was cut in half her side was brown but my side was white. She said that in the dream she said mom this pear is brown and I responded that it was alright for her to eat it. She said then she woke up. Any insight is helpful.

Last edited by agape2007 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update of new information)

Back to top Go down

Re: Split Fruit with two colors

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:36 am

Hi agape!

This dream is definitely an important dream from God! I am praying...

praying

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

Thank you and God bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:15 am

I believe your her dream means that, what you taught her about God, and every good things that come your heart which you shared to her, she has been processing it in her mind and she is trying to live by it.

God is telling your daughter to trust your wisdom as mother because it comes from Him. Even though it might sound insignificant and non sense to her as a child, but God is guiding her through you.

hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you and God bless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey Agape...

I have meditated on this dream, and I ask that you please pray about what follows, as these are just my thoughts!

I was thinking that the fruit is brown on the inside, but looked ripe and good on the outside, meaning that it could POSSIBLY hee hee represent teaching. When I think of food, often I think of teaching (we eat it, like we eat the Word of God), but this fruit is brown inside :shocking:

Thus, it makes me wonder whether there is teaching that you are both 'consuming' in your church from someone who looks like they have 'good fruit' of the Spirit, but indeed are rotting inside. It reminds me of this scripture -

Matthew 23

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."

Honestly I could be totally wrong...

Let me know what your thoughts are... There are a few angles this dream could take.. :)

GC

p.s. I'm impressed that your daughter is only 10 years old, and in tune with Dreams from God!!! you go girl!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 am

Thank you for your thoughts. I thought that originally when she told me this. I know that the Lord is trying to work me. See my grandmother was a praying woman and filled with the annoiting; she past away last year. Late 2007, I came searching for God; little by little, He has been giving me nuggets (although I do not desearve them). A year before she passed, I had a dream of her and I in this cemetary, my grandmother was a petite woman. She was about 5 feet and slender, and she was in her 80's. In the graveyard, she picked up this huge corpse that was about 7 foot tall, and she called me to help her. She said that she can't carry this all by herself. I told her this and she it meant that someone was dead in the spirit. However, for me it had other meanings as well. I firmly believe that God was telling me that my grandmother was only for a short time and I must carry my load, and continue her work. Now I said all of that to say this, I have been trying to teach my family as a whole about the Good Book and what is expected, how to pray, repeant, praise, etc...
However, when my daughter came home yesterday, she said the fruit was a pear, and ask her, "did she want a piece", she replied, "yes". I cut the pear in half, my side was white and her side was brown. She said, "mom, my side is brown". I replied, "it's ok, eat it". I read Luke's reply it seem fitting, however, I am still at a lost. I have prayed over this and I am still waiting on God's answer. It is not my intent to lead anyone astray. Please meditate on this new angle as well. To God be the Glory! Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey Agape...

God will show you the answer to this dream. I didn't think you were the one who was teaching the wrong thing - at least I didn't interpret it that way. My interpretation led towards teaching that both of you were 'eating'/listening to. But our God is GRACIOUS. SLOW to anger, ABOUNDING in love. He knows your HEART, and knows that you are making an effort to your daughter. Don't feel discouraged. We ALL get it wrong at times - that's why we have each other/community, so that we can sharpen each other. Don't be too hard on yourself...
huggins

:)

Be blessed!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm

This morning my daughter came to me and revealed her dream to me. I know that the Lord has been talking us in our dreams, some I can inteprep others I cannot. My daughter is only 10; however, she felt compelled to me this dream. In her dream she stated that her and I were eating a pear; however, the inside was brown. She said that ate my pear in my bedroom and she ate hers in the living room.

Hi agape,

For your discernment...

Agape, Is it possible this has to do with something generational that you may have kept private?
(eating in your bedroom)
Even though you may have been cleansed or healed from something in the past, your daughter is very much a part of you and may repeat patterns (like many of us do without understanding it) automatically.

The pear (thinking pair) is split in half (division)

Perhaps if this is the case, The Lord is leading you to deal with the seed (inside) of what brought about any bad fruit in your past, to pass on to her wisdom to choose differently.
This could help her live (living room) free from tasting its bitterness.

Please discard if not fitting,

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top