Baby having babies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby having babies!

Post by stgal on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Ok so last month I had a dream that our little 6 month old foster baby gave birth to a baby. It was a very natural act and I helped her deliver. Then last night (a week ago) I had another dream that she was giving birth again. Again I was helping her do a water delivery but this time she was having 6 babies. The first 2 came easy, the 3rd was very small (they were all about the size of baby kittens) but this one was not doing well. My husband was cutting ambilical cords and this one was sort of mangled and he had a hard time cutting it. I turned the baby over and was hitting its back to get it to breathe...it did. The next 2 babies started to come out together, legs first. I had to stick my hand inside and turn them and bring each one out separately. They were fine. And I knew in the dream that there was one more but I think there was a problem. I woke up before seeing the result of that one!

I know it sounds really really weird...but I wasn't disturbed in the dream at all...it was just like it was supposed to happen that way.

I know we are on the edge of starting something new...but I don't understand why it's a baby birthing babies and what the individual babies represent in the second dream.

stgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby having babies!

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

Maybe you will see the increase from the new beginnings. To me, it will flourish. Although there are periods of difficulties it will not fail. Get excited, you won't fail. Even the end results will be a surprise to you.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top