Driving Off A Bridge (Can someone help me?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving Off A Bridge (Can someone help me?)

Post by new2mygift28 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm

This dream scared just alittle bit... Just needed a little help.... I was driving during the night on a highway and I was driving fast. In my head in the dream my intentions were to go to my friend's house. However, I'm driving on the highway and I see a police officer, so I slowed down just a little in speed, but when I saw the person up close it was my uncle. I continued to drive fast and crossed one bridge, then I saw another one thinking that it was just like the other one, but it wasn't. As I approached that bridge, I picked up the phone and called someone. They said "hey". By this time I was falling off in slow motion. As I was suspended in the air I told the person "I love you so much". The person asked "Why I was breaking up?" but as they said that I was propelling down to the water, but I woke before I actually hit it.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving Off A Bridge (Can someone help me?)

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 am

Hi new!

Sounds like this could be a warning dream. Do you feel as though life is traveling very fast for you? I sense as though the Lord is using your dream to tell you to SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT. Do you feel as though life is happening so fast that you have little time for people? Even time with God perhaps? Your dream indicates that your communication is affected also. What role does your uncle play in your life? Is he a caring farher figure to you or the opposite? God could be saying that if you don't slow down, there could be serious danger ahead.

This scripture comes to mind:

Matt 15

28-30"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Please pray about what I have said..

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top