changing clothes and being late to service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

changing clothes and being late to service

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Can somebody please give me insight to this dream – changing clothes in church and being late to service?
I had this dream: I was driving to a church that I just started attending its college group. I was trying to change my clothes on the way there (while driving). I put on my “work” uniform but thought that it just would not do.. the black shorts were too short and the red shirt was not too churchy.
I walk into the church and walked straight to the bathroom and changed again. There were two men outside, walking around the lobby during service. I walked into the service during the worship-LATE- sat down on my own. One of the two men was walking around the sanctuary with his guitar—kinda being goofy. Then a friend and one of her friends (I did not recognize her) came and sat down by me. I then realized that I had left my clothes that I had changed out of in the bathroom. I got up, thinking to myself, “I wonder if they have the same rules my former church has about leaving service early (irl: if a youth or somebody young leaves my former church early… say go to the bathroom, they are not allowed back into the service until it is over). I decided to leave the service and found my clothing on the bathroom floor. I picked it up and put it into a pile – particularly noting my black bra. I changed my clothes for the third time and wore a blue shirt and my favorite blue jeans and left it again in the bathroom, on the floor, in a pile.
I went back to service, but service seemed to be over. All I could see was the 2 girls who came to sit next to me. They were in between two rows of chairs and there was a long stack of chairs (something they do when service is over) that was blocking the entrance of the two rows of chairs so I could not sit back down and neither could they come out. I look behind me and the goofy guitar player is sitting on the chairs, still holding his guitar.
The goofy guy made some small talk but I cannot remember what was said—
Any idea? Especially being late to church, leaving clothes on floor, changing clothes, etc.

Thank you in advance for your insight

redeeminglove

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top