What is your response to Gods love today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your response to Gods love today?

Post by Angelique on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

I was on FB for a few and was reading several of my friends posts about the ever present unending love of God no matter who or where we are. Then a question popped into my head, "What is your response to this love?" I began to think about what the difference is between those who love and serve God and surrender their lives to Him and those who don't and a very basic thought is that it is our response to the Love He offers. Some realize their need for Him and the VALUE of what he offers and others don't. And then even in that there are varying degrees.... How much do I really value the love that He has.. that cost Him His very son, that cost Jesus His perfect and blameless life, that the Holy Spirit beckons to reveal every day? If I allow myself to meditate on all He offers in the light of all that I have done I am undone. He offers all of himself and holds nothing back from me. As if relationship with the Father of all creation isn't enough He has extended to me as a redeemed and adopted child of God promises, blessing, direction, provision, healing, unending forgiveness, unconditional love, friendship, counsel, peace, joy, hope, victory.... well you get the picture!

Anyway this line of thought blessed me and brought me into His presence today as life was crashing down around me trying to pull me into the emotions of my circumstances. This helped me to reset my line of sight back onto the Kingdom of God and my life as a member! I am so grateful to God for chasing me down and breaking me with His lovingkindnesses. Now I just want to chase after Him with all that I am (after I pick myself up off the ground in humble gratitude and worship) today and every day and shout from the rooftops how wonderful, amazing, awesome and lovely He is!

What's your response to His love today?
Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your response to Gods love today?

Post by fathersgal on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am

Wow that was anointed because that I really needed today!!!!Thank you for the reminder Sis

fathersgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickie on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 pm

The Lord is my all in all. He set me free, he healed me of cancer ,I am so grateful and I fall in love with over and over again.
You are awesome in this place Mighty God
You are awesome in this place Abba Father

Vickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

My response today...
praiseGod
Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I felt really drawn to Him today. praiseGod

Vickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 am

I love you Lord. And I lift my voice. To worship you, oh my soul, rejoice. Take joy my King, in what you hear. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear! praiseGod
Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top