Watched 5 plane crashes in mid-air?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watched 5 plane crashes in mid-air?

Post by tish on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 am

In a recent dream I was standing outside a small building with my cousin she standing far off, when we looked up to see two small airplanes glued together on top of each coming towards up. They hit crash on gound but didnt blow up fairly close to us. Immediately after that a extremely large airplane came flowing over us from behind the building we were standing in frron of. The plane was flying so low we had to duck, as it passed over us it began to fly upwards, it didnt get very far but before blowing up. Right after that two more planes were flying in front of us and began to increase in elevation then they blew up. The last plane was already in the air and took off going straight up in the air it lasted the longest in the air, but hten blew up. I remeber after the large plane flew over up I went in the building to check to see if mom was ok, becase she was suppose to be on the plane. she was fine, she never got it. I also felt like it was ome sort of attack going on. What could this possibly mean?

tish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watched 5 plane crashes in mid-air?

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi Tish!!

plane crashes can symbolize devastating destruction in people's lives. May I ask, are you witnessing a lot of turmoil in friendships and other people around you? It could also represent attack, in which God is reassuring you, that you will be ok - the plane's miss you. They also miss your mum.

Please pray about those thoguhts, and let me know if it sits well with you :)

blessings,

Godchick flower

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tish on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 pm

GodChick,

You are correct in both thoughts, I got the interpretation last Thursday. The planes represent people within my religious circle, the two planes attached together represent a couple that recently made false accusations against my husband and I, but the issue has sinced desolved. The large plane flying overhead of me represented a leader who has authority over all the planes with a great following and heavy influence, who is headed for destruction and will hurt many people as he falls. The later 3 plans are others who, like the other planes will endure destruction because of their own mess and disobedience. However the very last plane represents someine clsoe to the authority figure who will make an attempt to salvage the damage done bythe large plan, but will ultimately fail. I have prophetic voice.......so I was asking God if I should intercede for them. The response I recieved was that they will destruct because of their own mess and lifestyle. THey have already been warned many times befor.....

tish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm

WOW Tish!!

What a marvelous interpretation - so clear and in depth - the planes connected together - that was cool, how it symbolized a couple. You have a gift.

But yeah, so NOT cool, with the actual outcome of your current situation. That is so sad when church leaders fall. They usually take a few people with them, and due to their own pride, they fail to listen to others, and humble themselves under leadership and authority. We are all susceptible to that, and I only PRAY that the grace of God, never lets me get proud. After all, it was pride which took Satan out.

I do feel as though you are a rock to these people though. Remain submitted, remain strong, and perhaps others will come under the oak of your strength for some shade, rest and direction...

Blessings

GC xxx

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top