High School... Foggy Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High School... Foggy Road

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 am

I am in a taxi where i grew up. I am passing my old High school. Next to the HS is a 2 family house, it's nice and big.
I see a child w/her Father sitting together lovithgly. I say oh wow look at nice big house. I find out that only 1 fam lives there.
The other, i look in, is kind of like storage. The HS leaves it's chairs and extra stuff in there.

I see myself in the HS, 4 seats are together(Desks) i see student there.. I see that I am leaving adn walk out of the HS, i have 2 bags in my hands( I garbage and the other is for me). I accidentally through what was suppose to be mine in trash.. but i stop right away!! i see other ppl r looking in the trash and i say oh no! that was a mistake thats' mine i need to get it out.. I get it out.

I continue to walk home and I wonder if i should take the taxi, the sidewalk looks really dark ahead of me and foggy.
But i say I am going to walk i think b/c im not that far. I did not live far from the school.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High School... Foggy Road

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 am

School represents your level of spiritual maturity, particurly if elementary, middle, high school, and college. If you graduate then you are spiritually maturing and if you continually go to school, you still need to learn or you are not maturing in the Spirit. The father is symbolic of God. The father and daughter could represent that God wants you to get closer to Him and the house could represent heaven. The other house could represent the clutter in your life or that there are some obstacles in your life that is blocking you from God. The two bags represents means that you need to get rid of anything in your life that is causing you hinderance and the second bag represents the gifts and blessings that God has in store for you. It appears that you almost threw it away but found it.

This is just what I percieve and I could be wrong. Forgive if I am wrong. I meant no offense. To God be The Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

hi agape.thank u for helping me w/my drm... flower im not offended.

i always want2 get closer to the Lord... but i do hve a real strong relationsip w/the Lord..He continues to guide me an speak to me daily.. ptl I am pretty close to Him, or i shud say He's close to me.. but off course i want more more more... laugh

i had drm b4 where i graduated collage... in this drm i wasnt in HS. It was like i was seeing whats going on..
oh an yea maybe i do hve junk in my life.. scratching chin altho Lord cleaned alot of my junk while i was in my wilderness period..
i feel im finaly comin out of my wilderness period...

I dnt think i have blockage frm the Lord? im not sure really. not like im perfect or anythin but i dnt do much b/c im in wilderness period..Lord has been working on me...I wonder if He's talking about my past.. like the time when i was in HS> truth is aftr HS i was in a "fog" i didnt know what i was doing and i wasnt 2close to the Lord as i was in past. ... i went my own way almost.. thats when i lost touch w/the lord....
im not like that anymore.. GOd 1st place in my life...

hmmmm

scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

Glad I could help. What I meant by blockage is that sometimes we, without thinking about it, get so involved with our daily lives that, maybe not intentionally, we forget about placing God first or consult Him on things. For example, someone may become consume by their job, a project, or family; and in doing so take the focus off God and place it on these things instead. I say that because this has happen to me. I had a dream several months almost similiar to yours. In this dream I was a soldier (I am an army vet) and I was moving all these big boxes out of my house. It look like I was moving. From what I gather from that is that I am one of His soldier's and before He can effectively use me, I must clean out my house or put away old things (1 Cor 13:11 comes to mind). Right now I am still putting away these things that are blocking me from Him effectively using me. He lets me know and constantly reminds me I am not there yet or equally yoke with Him. I have had several dreams over the past few years in which I am in school, particuliarly high school. It seems that I always had to go back to a certain and successfully complete a test in order for me to graduate. Most times I have graduated but each time there was an error because I did not successfully pass this test. Each time I got upset because I am a grown woman sitting in a class amongst children taking a test that is of their level. I gather from this that I need to humble myself because He dictates where I go not myself. When I humble myself and own up to that I am vile creature then I can pass to the next level. Each time I awake before taking the test and each time the spirit of pride and ego gets in my way in the dream. Right now He wants us all to get closer to Him and He is showing us what is blocking us from getting closer to Him. I do not know what is going on in your life at this moment. But I belive that your dream is telling you to re-evaluate your life. I hope this help. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen.

Last edited by agape2007 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical errors)

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm

there's not much going on in my daily life.. as Lord has me Sitting w/Him and not being in the outside world much yet.. He has been directing my path.. guiding me, i only trust in Him right now, i surrendered ALL i cant do it on my own.. Lord has been good to me and kept me. My focus is HIm and only HIM. nothing else. He has really been my provider and really been guiding my steps daily..
im sure im not perfect, but who Is. I speak to him daily and ask what He thinks and He tells me an Guides me...as i am in wilderness... but He told me i'll be out soon.. ive walked in fire.. been tried an tested PTL.. He is ready to bring me OUT... AMEN.. I look fwd to it...woohoo been too long..but it was worth it..Nothing blocks me frm luvin on the Lord.. He is the luv of my life. even if i might do somthing dumb, he knocks sense into me and brings me back.. lol!

.I"ll pray about the drm... i wasn't really in class or taking an exam.
but thanks for ur inisght.. im wondering if is showing me something i went thru in the past... i'll pray about it. thumbs Bless You

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top