ACCIDENT WITH MY COUSIN IN THE CAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACCIDENT WITH MY COUSIN IN THE CAR!!

Post by nmatlawe on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:25 am

Hello everyone, hope the Lord has been good to all of you. I have this disturbing dream that I would like you to try all your best to interpret it for me please.

I was in a car with my cousin, she was driving but it seems like she a bit drunk. When she was supposed to stop at a stop sign, she just passed it with a very high speed and there was a car passing in front of us and it was also at an extreme speed. When we were supposed to crash on the car, the guy managed to swivel to the right and went on with his journey. So we didn't really crash with the car but somehow my cousin was thrown out of the car and she was sliding for a very long on the road but she didn't seem like she's feeling any pain as she was laughing about the whole thing while I was sitting there, my heart pumping so hard.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACCIDENT WITH MY COUSIN IN THE CAR!!

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 am

Hey nmatlawe!

Sounds like a warning dream. I'm wondering if God is revealing to you that your cousin is in a dangerous situation? The dream assures you that you will both be unharmed and unaffected. The result or outcome of this situation will be leaving you stressed and possibly anxious. Your cousin however may not seem to care, and may be oblivious to how serious it could have been. since she did not listen to the warning (the stop sign) but went on ahead carelessly, she almost has an accident which could have claimed her life. This dream is possibly a call to pray for your cousin. In the end, everything is ok. Perhals this is a call to pray she learns from her mistake the first time, and does not act carelessly in the future.

Is your cousin immature spiritually? Do you feel anxious at times for her safety

These were just my thoughts, please pray about them and discard what does not sit right. :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top