Gave birth to a boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gave birth to a boy

Post by lorigary05 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I felt pressure down below. So I called the hospital and they said to come in. And when I got on the table they cut my stomach to have a c-section. But no blood was spilling out I didn't even have a big belly. My stomach was flat. Then I looked at the nurse and she looked to another nurse and said "look". And she pointed to my bottom area and the baby's head was coming out. And then he slid out. No pain, no nothing. I had him naturally. And I said, "let me see her." And the nurse said, "It's a boy." I was kinda disappointed. Then I heard these words inside of me say, "His name is Benjamin." And I thought I can't name him Benjamin because there is already a Benjamin in the family." And then I said, " I need to call my dad." (irl: My dad passed away.) Then I woke up.

lorigary05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gave birth to a boy

Post by lorigary05 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh and another thing, the room was white, table was white, everything was white.

lorigary05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am

Hi Lori!

Is there a new job/ministry presenting itself in real life that God has given you? Something that could take up a lot of your time and attention? It could be something that is a new opportunity but there is an element or a side to it that disappoints you? You needing to talk with your 'dad' in the dream, could mean that you need to seek God's council right now regarding this situation in your life.

Does any of this resonate with you?

Please pray about what I have said

Blessings!!

GC

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 am

Oh and Benjamin comes from Genesis, where Rachel gives birth to her second son. Ironically, her birth is painful and she dies from it (your birth is painless).

The name means "son of my right hand", and his father prophesied over him in Gen 49:27 - the benjaminites would be mighty warriors and very savage fighters. If there was one word about them, I would call them TENACIOUS and strong (King Saul and johnothan also came from this line). Therefore God could be giving you a new ministry which is 'strong' for God's kingdom...

Please pray about what I have said

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
i agree it can be a task or ministry or a gift etc God has given you.Maybe you don't even noticed it in yourself.Maybe that's why there is a "C-section": "See"(!).The nurse also says:"Look".
If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary05 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:47 am

Thank you for your comments. You have touched on some things that actually confirm what the dream means. There is a new ministry coming through the revelation of Jesus. Giving birth to the Benjamin generation. The Son of My Right Hand. And that it will come naturally with no effort.

lorigary05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top