Massive Waves in the distance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massive Waves in the distance

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi all another dream i had just last night please help

I was on the beach with my sister in law (a christian) We had planned a trip somewhere but then I saw 3 huge waves in the distance and they got higher and higher, they were not moving forward just in the same place but getting higher and looking quite dangerous. I told her I wouldnt go because the waves looked dangerous, she agreed but my sister got upset and still wanted to go. i kept telling her we were not going because of the way the waves looked.
After I was in the bathroom soaking/relaxing in a bathtub and looking up at the stars. instead of a ceiling it was all glass where I could see the night sky clearly. i saw a shooting star, as I was watching I noticed a big spider looking insect trying to get in through a sliding window on ceiling. I just watched it and it kept looking to get in until finally it got the window open - it then turned into a cartoonish insect. Then the dream ended.

Ive never had dreams like this before and I feel it could possibly be a warning but not sure of what.
Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Massive Waves in the distance

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 am

Hello this is just my interpretation, I believe that the 3 waves are significant of the Holy Trinity. It could mean turbulent times ahead; however, the Holy Trinity is protecting you. The glass ceiling could be symbolic of ilumination or the Holy Spirit giving you guidance. The spider is symbolic of the enemy trying to decieve you or sneak up on you. I would recommend that you pray on this one. There is more to this dream than meets the eye. To God be the Glory, Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks agape2007,

I do believe the waves represent turbulent times ahead, I will continue to pray on this dream. I thought the same thing about the Spider - perhaps there will be an upcoming situation where deception is involved as thats what I felt about the spider.

I do believe there is more to this dream, Im still wondering about the shooting star and whether that holds significance...

Thank you for your response I will continue to pray about this

God Bless flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 am

Hi
Peace be with you.

When I read that the spider like insect became cartoonish after it came through the window,I thought that it became "disarmed",subdued.or thatyou realizeitcannot harm,because of the help of the Lord.

I also had a dream notlong agowhereIwas looking at the sky seeing a lot of stars and it filled me with joy.I'm praying forrevelation.Maybe it means that we have to look at the Lord and heavenly things.
The shooting star maybe means some sudden event.
scratching chin

Maybe these are just my thoughts.Please pray about htese.Iftheyare not what theLord tellsyou,please toss them.
God bless you. Flower Power

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am

Hi ditte3,

You confirmed what I had been thinking about the spider turning "catoonish" I felt that it could quite possibly be something that ended up not being as threatening as I thought or 'disarmed' like you mentioned.

I am also still thinking about the stars in particular the shooting star. Perhaps it could mean a sudden event or new beginning...possibly, will continue to think and pray on this.

But the thought came to me about the looking up at the stars. That sometimes we tend to forget our God is big - much bigger than our situations, problems and the enemy. He created the world and so often we can make our issues much bigger and make God seem so small. In other words we forget just who we serve and that he can do more than we could even ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Perhaps looking at the stars we are called to remember how great our God truly is and that in looking upwards we are reminded of that fact.

Thanks guys will keep praying in particular about the shooting star- it does feel significant to me :)

God Bless flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 am

Stars are knowledges of good and truth. Falling stars or shooting stars is symbolic of apostates or a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christian truth. Apostasy is the rejection of Christ by one who has been a Christian. Maybe this is significant of someone in your life that pulling away from God. You stated that you were in a tub soaking and this means that you are being spiritual cleaned, purified, or spiritual renewed. This are some things I have looked into; however, I could be wrong. So continually pray over this matter. To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 am

Hi agape2007,

you know I think you could be right

"Maybe this is significant of someone in your life that pulling away from God. You stated that you were in a tub soaking and this means that you are being spiritual cleaned, purified, or spiritual renewed"

Not long ago I got tired of the trials I was experiencing and just turned my back on God....but only for a second LOL couldnt imagine life without him. I just got very frustrated and allowed the enemy to put thoughts into my head such as "God is not listening, he's not real etc.."
I actually started agreeing with these thoughts but thankfully I hit it on the head and repented. I believe God put me through a test to further strengthen my faith. Im in agreement with this. Amen Thank you Jesus!
thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:02 am

Praise the Lord. To God be the Glory.amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am

agape2007 wrote:Praise the Lord. To God be the Glory.amen and amen.
Amen!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top