Albino Cat Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Albino Cat Dream

Post by Chosenone on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 am

Hello Dreamers:

Scenery: it was darkoutside: I dreamed I was walking down a road with someone and what looked like a white rat jumped out in front of us. I said to myself: I have never seen an albino rat before - but the closer I got to it - I realized it was an albino cast! I ran the cat away because in reality - I don't like cats. The cat pretended like it was frightend and ran away...I felt in my spirit that it was going to try and come back...so as we were continuing to walk...I turn around quickly and realized the cat was following us....I ran it away again. So, the dream transferred us walking into what looked like a school building with lots of people around...I could feel the presence of the cat in the building...so I quickly looked behind us and there was that same cat walking behind us....but when I turned around - it pretended to be walking in the opposite direction so I turn away......I could still feel the presence of the cat and I quickly turned around and realized it was trying to walk right behind us and it was shocked to know that I knew it was behind us - it was soooo close almost right on our heels...but when I turned around - it stopped dead in it's tracks!

Please give me some insight!
Thanks!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Albino Cat Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Could it be someone or something you dont like thats hanging around?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 am

Hello Mia,

This is Angela (temp to perm job). No , I cannot recall of being around someone or something that I don't want to be around.

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top