Manifestation Update to "Wedding's yay!" dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding's yay!

Post by christi85 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

I knew I should have written it down as soon as I awoke but I didn't :-(

At first it wasn't good. I was at an office building where I worked out at. A display case in the lobby had my fiances last name on a tshirt that said that he was marrying Amy. He worked in this office building for a wedding company (a company that he does work for in RL) This caused me great distress in my dream but it turned out he was marrying me. It was all of the sudden. The company had set the whole thing up and everything was all set to go. I was a little sad about not getting to pick anything out but really happy about getting married. I was in a glass elevator leaving the top floor where the compnay was located and pushed W for wedding. While going to the bottom floor (where the wedding was) I saw my fiance standing in the window of the office building next door holding a sign that said 'remember the wedding invitations' or 'I forgot the wedding invitations' but I remember the word remember being in there (uggghh I wish i'd have written it down)

I remember standing at the altar under the chuppah, there was a large pool of water behind us. The priest (there was a priest) asking me what my vows were... and I said "well I didn't have time to prepare anything special... but I can't think of a better way to say it than the words of God himself about Love in the 13th book of 1 Corinthians, Oh! and Ephesians 5!"

My dress was white but there was an opening to the skirt in a V shape showing sapphire blue, with Christmas lights. strung into it -lol- Afterwards my fiance and I were dancing on the water, with the priests. He dipped me and I said "what caused you to remember?" then he told me the memories.

I then got to have another wedding. (still him) but this time I got to pick out a few decorations, not many though, because it was right after the first one and also pretty quick. Almost like another wedding on our honeymoon I think. It was like in India? I remember selecting some colors for these streamers... but since I don't remember for certain which colors I will leave that out.

Recently I have noticed God has been calling me by different names in my dreams. Like Jessi, Hannah, Isreal, and I think Amy was Him doing that. So I looked it up to see if it was a hebrew name. Sure enough... Amy had a hebrew root meaning "truth."

Other than that what are y'alls thoughts?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifestation Update to "Wedding's yay!" dream

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Cool thats awesome about the names!!! I think this is about you getting married! Could the "second" wedding be the reception afterwards? I can remember having a dream about my wedding day (to my first husband...now divorced) but it was a fancy wedding and i had a prophetic dream that i lost my wedding ring! I told my husband at the time not to worry because a scuba diver could find it (we got married on the lake) IRL we got married on a dock and my wedding band FELL in the water as he was going to place it on my hand!!! I told him not to worry and thought in my mind we would have to hire a scuba diver to find it LOL!!! my best friends husband went under the dock and retrieved it... anyways...I had had this dream before we got married and i remember dreaming alot about the plans and such. Its really a big deal and there is a lot to it, so i wouldnt be surprised if you have more dreams like this one about the planning and such! Especially right before the big day :) . When i got remarried to my hubby now, we just eloped!!! LOL! It was fun but everyone was mad at us....ahhh memories!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

á

á

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 pm

I sure hope so. I *need* this season to change so much it's not even funny. SO MUCH.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Manifestation

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 pm

I was at an office building where I worked out at . . . While going to the bottom floor (where the wedding was) I saw my fiance standing in the window of the office building next door"
A year after having this dream (February of '12) I got a new job. The office where I work is right down the road from the building I mentioned in my dream!

Just to give a little background, this area of town is over an hour and a half away from where I live. The last time I had been on that side of town was several years ago when my fiancÚ's used to work in the office building I mentioned in my dream. Praise God!

Another part that I think may have manifested is that my fiancÚ (we are still separated sigh ) just got back from a business trip to india.

If anyone feels an unction from the Lord in regard to the interpretation of the rest of this dream, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited by christi85 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional detail)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top