Awkward Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awkward Situation

Post by Jessica on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I had this dream the other night, I was studying with a guy (IRL he had asked me out in the past) and we fell asleep at the kitchen table while studying. His fiance walked in to her surprise, and found us there sleeping. Her attitude was hostile towards me. She woke us up and asked me to leave as they were expecting guests. I had no feelings for him in real life, but in my dream I thought to myself that I could have been her. I got up from the table and went downstairs to the basement to put on my shoes and coat, however it took me a lot longer to get my things together and get out of the house than I had expected. A couple arrived to have dinner and I was embarrassed to walk back upstairs to leave the house because I felt like I was intruding. Then I woke up.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward Situation

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Sometimes people are symbolic, it sounds like you will or have been through an akward situation that will or has left you feeling embarrased and like you are intruding. just a thought.
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top