Please read these two dreams that go together and they have to do with me having Breast Cancer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please read these two dreams that go together and they have to do with me having Breast Cancer.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 am

Hi Dear ones.

I have not been up much these days,I have been busy lately but miss you all. I had a couple of dreams that I feel go together. I really need input on these dreams as I feel they are either something to come or symbolic in nature. I pray more symbolic then literal. Please allow the holy spirit to speak through you as I am in need to hear what my Father is saying.

I had this first dream yesterday morning 10-28-08 it is very short.

I was at my sweet friends Irenes's house and she had a three story house. Irene took me to the second floor and told me I will be staying with her after this surgery I was having. I remember feeling angry because I had already had five surgeries in the past fourteen months coming home from Africa, and I was tired and done with surgeries that is true in IRL. what The second floor had an opening where you could look down into the Living room. I told her I do not want to stay on the second floor I wanted to stay on the third floor. She was so sweet and said for right now I have to stay on the second floor and I knew by her face this surgery was serious not like my other ones. :blushing:

In this Second dream please bear with me as I try t explain it, and it is a bit long.

I was given this ticket like an Airplane ticket only it was under my brothers name who was murdered over three years ago. This ticket looked also like it was a road map folded up like a real road map and it was worth money. For some reason it had to have my brothers name on it in order for me to use it. I had this truck with a camper shell on it I was to travel in. With this road map ticket with money on it in my brothers name I was to travel with it.The map part was the places I was to travel by truck and the money on it was to use where ever my destiny was to travel. I end up at some friends house in some other State and I stay with her a little while and I decide to go out and pick up some dinner for us like I buy steak and potato's etc. I come back from shopping and my friend looks like she is getting ready to leave some where and she laughs at me for bringing the food like awe Jeanie you are funny for wanting a feast out of her love for me, then she begins to cry too. Another friend was there with her kids and I do not know them in IRL. As my friend who is getting ready to go some where tears begin to roll down her face as she shares with me about how God revealed to her, her calling to Africa., as the other friend came along side her as she shared with me. She told me some scriptures that the Lord would give her and confirmed to her when she was going through some type of situation to remind her of the promises and her calling in him. I did not know why she was telling me this but I knew it was serious and some how I knew she knew something was going to happen to me. Then I left and went to my next destination. My spiritual mom and her husband are there along with other people. I am sitting in my truck with the camper shell and I look at my ticket/map with my brothers name on it and I realize it is under a different name like my brother who was murdered name is Richard Vincent Griggs, on the ticket it said something like Richard something Griggs but it was so close to my brothers real name you had to look close to see it but I can not remember the middle name but it was just a little different.I thought to myself oh my goodness I am traveling on this ticket that was given to me under another mans name and then I thought( no it is my brothers name they just spelled it wrong it was like it was his ticket for me but it was not, if that makes sense, and I thought oh well what can I do. Well then my friend Joey comes to see me and I end up having to go to the doctor because my breasts were hurting and needed to be checked. Now what is interesting my family doctor was in this State I traveled too instead of back home where I live. Joey takes me to see her, and her and another lady exam me and Joey is still in the room while my breasts are being looked at and I do not realize it and my doctor says," we have a problem her right breast is sick and her left one is a little sick." That is all they say to each other but do not prescribe anything for me. Joey and I leave and he tells me he was in there the whole time I had my breasts examined and I asked him to tell me what he heard. He tells me that my right breasts is sick and my left a little sick( he confirms to me what I had just heard) and I just knew it was cancer and it was too late that was why my doctor did not prescribe treatment.Then I go back to where my spiritual mom is and her husband with some friends. I knew my time was running out with the money on my ticket/map and I needed to go home. I see my spiritual mom and her husband throwing a boomerrang in like this flat like looking field with some other people and they are having fun. I go out to where my spiritual mom is and I whisper in her ear that I have to go now my right breast is sick and that I loved her so much and I was Blessed to have known her like I was dying or something, I was even surprised at the words that came out of my mouth. She looked at me like shocked like what! what And I began to run so hard down the field just weeping, Because I was just devestated from just finding out I was sick and was running to get to my truck that I fell to the ground next to a rock and I used the rock to pull myself up, then my cell phone rings and I look at who is calling me and I see a movie picture of that guy from that kids program the Science Guy on TV and I knew he was calling me random to ask me questions so I did not respond to the call I just wanted to get out of there and go home.

I woke up at 5:00AM this morning and could not go back to sleep. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hugs
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read these two dreams that go together and they have to do with me having Breast Cancer.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 am

Jeanie,

For me, when I have a dream about something like this if it is going to happen for real my dreams are usually symbolic. (I would dream of a dog bite instead of an accurate scenario like this.)

I am not saying that these things aren't accurate. However, when I dream about things about my health literally, like this dream, they are usually exaggerated and based on my fears (like the dream that I posted about prophetic dreams that don't really mean that much). When it's from God they are usually a little more symbolic.

I do have the interpretation about the end though: When you fell down in the middle of all this fear and anxiety, The ROCK that you pulled yourself up on was JESUS. He will catch you when you fall.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read these two dreams that go together and they have to do with me having Breast Cancer.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 am

The funny thing about all this is I do not have any fear what so ever about cancer in real life I never even think about it.In the dream though I just knew what I knew I had it. My brother I felt also was very symbolic in this dream as well. Hummm. duh

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 am

I don't have an interpretation for the health part. All I have to go on is my experience, which is; my health is an area that I usually fall prey to concern over it and I was relating that.

As I said, the only thing that I am sure of in this dream is the interpretation of the rock.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:44 am

Oh I know hon what you meant. I need to add to the dream and clear some things up that might help.

Thanks Mia please continue praying with me I desire only to hear what the Lord is saying.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:46 am

I certainly will do that! praying

Love ya!

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Me too. God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello Jeanie, I am wondering if you have been feeling the need to be nurtured and are feeling a lack from a mother or woman and in your dream it came out as a sickness. I find it interesting that you went to your spiritual mother. The reason I say that is becasue the breast are symbolic of nurturing and are a symbol of motherly love.

On another note; In a inner healing training I received, I learned that the breast are also where real sickness goes, when there is unresolved emotional issues with other women (unforgivenss) or hurts. I truly beleive the Lord is trying to reach the untouched places in you that he wants to continue to heal from your past. So the sickness in your breast in the dream could be God's way of saying He wants to heal you emotionaly or go deeper than He already has, He does His work in layers. Please ask him to show you any unresolved hurt and or unforgivness with another woman, maybe even your mom. Please disregard if this is off. My heart is to share what I have learned, from my own experiances as well as what I have been taught.

Another thought, in your first dream you wanted to go to the 3rd floor, but were only able to go to the 2nd, could be a way that the Lord is saying in ordre to go higher, we must first go deeper and heal even more. I agree with Mia, as you pulled yourself on the "Rock" you will be caught by His healing love. Your brother could be a symbol of the Lord leading and paying the price for your healing.
You are such a tender woman of God. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi Thanks Lori,

Actually I honestly do not feel a lack of being nurtured the Lord has placed so many wonderful awesome women in the body of Christ that I am so wonderfully and awesomely loved by them as moms in my life. laugh

I have a wonderful relationship with my real mom.

In the dream I was in another state my spiritual mom and her husband came where I was staying to see me. I went to the doctor and found out I was sick so I just went back to where I stayed to let my spiritual mom know I was sick and I was leaving because my time on my ticket was running out. that was the only reason why I went to her.

The interesting part was the Science guy calling me at the end of the dream.Hummmm more to think about. thinking

Anyway I will continue to pray into this dream interpretation thank you so much dear one.

Huggies.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Blessings, I trust the Lord that He will bring you, your answer in His timing. My apologies. Love in Jesus..

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Oh you do not have to apologize for anything you just brought forth some things to think about which is good to ponder dear one. I will continue to seek the Lord and I so desire if anything is me to be brought forth. Search me oh God and let no unclean/pain be in me.

Hugs to you, you are awesome girl!

Hugs hugs hugs :bighug:
Jeanie

P.S. So when are you coming to Cali? Flower Power

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:49 am

Thanks Jeanie, I would love to come to Cali! We live in Alaska and the winters get long! My husband leaves soon for Kquait (spelling)) for 6 mo. and If I could find a dog siter I would get out of here and take a break from the long winter. I would love to meet you. :yes:

Lord providing we will meet! Thanks again for your graciouness.. :bighug:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top