Strange tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange tornado

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 pm

I had a dream last night that my husband and I were driving in our car. We were out in a country side and the road we had to take was under construction and we had to go to the detour. We needed to go on the road we were supposed to take, is the general feeling.
So, we are on this country road and come upon this tornado. The tornado and a much smaller rope like tornado wrapped around it like a candy cane. It was not near us and we drove passed it and acknowledged that it was there. We thought we were safe until I looked back and noticed it was going the same direction we were and gaining on us.
Ahead of us was the road work vehicles on the side of the road. There was this one huge orange monster size http://www.impact-enterprises.com/photo/0519010a.jpg
digging machine (forgot what they are called, looked Very much like the machine in the link. Never seen it before except in my dream).
I was worried and that the tornado would pick up the machine and it would be tossed at us and it would smash us.
The tornado picked up the machine and threw it at us But it was thrown down Behind us and slid toward us and was stopped just a foot shy of hitting us. tornado

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange tornado

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Sounds like the devil is trying to attack you but God is in control and you are safe in the end. I dont like getting tornado dreams! After i have them my life is filled with drama but I know that God is in control! So glad you were not effected by the tornado in your dream, tornadoes usually represent something that really worries me...but this dream you had sounds very unique and different. I've never had one that threw a machine at me! what
let us know when it manifests so we can learn :) and praise God with you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 am

Hey Daph! Thank you, I was thinking it would be some worrying drama too... I believe it's happening right now.
Yesterday my husband got a call from a "collection agency" called Takhar Group (I looked them up on BBB and they have an F!!).
They claimed that we owed money to some book club that my husband had already filled the obligations to and he knows he doesn't owe a cent!!! They refused to let him speak to a manager and also refuse to resend a notice that they claim to have already sent (but it was to an address we haven't lived at in 7 years and have moved 2 times since). They won't even provide PROOF of any debt. I looked them up and found that they do this stuff All the time, claim people have a debt when they don't and to pay up immediately or they would report them to the credit bureau at the end of the business day (that's what they threatened my husband). Meanwhile while he is very professional and doesn't like to ruffle feathers, I'm sitting a little ways from him and speaking loudly (hoping that she hears me) saying that he's not paying a cent, that it's a scam, etc. Well, after he hung up he signed up for that credit watch company that lets you know if anything gets put onto the credit report, so far, nothing... I'm hoping she heard me that we would sue them etc. and she was threatened because they were trying to extort money that we don't owe!!! They were demanding that he gives them our home address too!! We don't even know how they got our cell phone number!!
I prayed after that, that Yah would thwart their plans and shut them down, take all their money that they extorted from people, and shine a light onto their schemes in front of everyone, and that God would disperse their money to those they have wronged. In Yeshua's name, AMEN. happy dance

I forgot to add, don't worry, he never admitted to owing the so called "debt". He told them that he would have to do some research on them and talk to JAG before he does anything...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 am

How good is our God to warn you in advance that everything will be ok! Hinds, I am praying with you, AMEN!! no weapon forged against you shall prosper!!!! Also, I agree with you that this deceiving dark company gets exposed!!!!

In the name above every name!!! JESUS!!

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 am

AMEN!!!! Thank you Father of Heaven's Armies!!!!
Thank you for standing with me Godchick!!!!
So Be it, like it is in Heaven, in Yeshua's name AMEN!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 am

AMEN!!!

praying

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

So far it was an empty threat...
Praise you Father Yah!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

rofl huggins :glory:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

Oh Goodness!!!

It was and EMPTY threat, just like a tornado!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Thats awesome HF!!!!! Praise God!!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm