Being Dragged off my bed by an unseen force

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Being Dragged off my bed by an unseen force

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

hi christi,

I was watching tv yesterday and this guy came on who went to hell, he said when he came into the presence of Jesus he was very overwhelm (Jesus was with him), I thought of your experience (and mine). I know God approaches us differently but I was wondering did you feel an overwhelming presence??

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 pm

I think I saw the program you were talking about. I think so but it was like this weird semi-conscious dream. When I compare it to the time when I was fully awake and I know that Jesus was with me they are two completely different experiences.

That time was so great. I had been listening to pandora and it was like song after song that I felt was like Jesus' mix tape for me haha. As I was listening to the words... it caused me to reflect on how deeply in Love He is with us and how faithful and awesome He is to us and we don't even realize it. I was so overwhelmed by how great He is that I began to write & play this song on my guitar,
"I felt like you were mary and who am I
for you to humble yourself for me?
and who am I? Oh I'm not worthy...
but even so, you still broke your alabaster box over me, over me...

Just taste and see, how great his mercy
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, I confess it's you that I adore

So take my hand, don't ever let go
your the only thing I know
and lift my veil, so we can set sail into eternity

I abide in you and wanna magnify you until the end of time
I give you my hand, dont ever let go, cause your all I know
take my hand and see me through, this place, time and space

the angels must have to hold you back
cause now I know how much you must wanna go
How great is your Love"

thats what I wrote down but I know it was different, I remember there being some "holy holy holies" in there :-) it was just a improvised kind of thing... and it was around then that I knew that I knew that I knew He was in the room with me. There was a great lightness, peace and joy that brought me to tears. I never wanted it to end. I was just like I want to go home now! haha

If I compare that with my semi-conscious dream that we are talking about... they are two entirely different experiences. I definitely felt overwhelmed but in a "I don't know about this " kind of way. I've kind of given up on trying to understand that dream.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu777 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Wow Christi! Thank you for sharing your dreams an thoughts, very encouraging.
I believe that God is showing you a smidgen of his power in you. His Spirit is upon you not just when you pray, bit it certainly intensifies when you pray!
Just like electricity can flow through one object to another I believe that the Spirit of the Lord can flow through you to another person. You were talking about how the "electricity" through you was making the lights go out, like a surge. I believe that the electricity is your answer to showing people God's glory and power. You also said that you were worried about people that think we are loonies. Well I dare you, instead of just telling people about Jesus, show them. Pray that. As you shake their hands, give them a kiss or a hug or even just stand next to them; that God's anointing/Spirit/power will flow through you just like it did in your bedroom. Then these people will not be able to deny God's power. Don't be afraid God's power will not hurt them.

This exact situation happened to my fiancÚ and I. It was our last Youth camp as youth pastors and we were praying for people. One by one the youth started to shake and fall to the ground. It was like a plague had broken out.
The youth were slightly lucid enough to say whether they felt it was God or not. All of them said it felt like electricity going through their bodies but without pain. In that time God had given them visions and dreams, He had revealed the future and healed youth! Praise e to God! Some youth were closed off to God and because they actually physically IRL felt God they opened up to Him!

We live in a culture that people need to feel or see to believe, this is not out of Gods realm. And is certainly not limited. If you are physically feeling his presence and power touch someone IRL, pray that the Spirit moves and watch an wait for God!
God is in you and Jesus did say that we will do web greater things than these. Not be cause we are awesome but because God is awesome!

My prayers are with you. God bless xoxo

Lulu777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top