Another friends dream: horses and sheep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another friends dream: horses and sheep

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 pm

This is my friend's dream, would appreciate any thoughts...

"Dream: I found myself visiting my friends farms in phoenix Arizona. They had horses and sheep. Firstly, there were unofficial games on the farm to keep the brothers amused. The first game was to catch my friend who was running through the paddocks while I was on a horse. I impressed myself and the others when the horse and I came to a fence and we jumped over it with ease. When I caught him we both couldn't believe how well I rode without any training.

Next we had a job to do and we were trying to catch a sheep the was in some way injured. I was now on a bigger horse and i had my friend on the horse with me this time while heading out to the paddocks. This time we jumped over what seemed impossible sized fences to get to the sheep. But each fence we jumped over seemed so easy for the horse. We finally caught to the sheep and when I tried picking it up it was biting my hand. It happened 2 or 3 times before I realized how to pick it up with it biting me. We brought it back and celebrated.

I was now back at the house meeting the rest of the family who I had never met before. We shared stories of the horse riding. I had the impression they were trying to match make me with their daughter who was doing dishes. The dream ended around here.

I don't know if this could be a God dream."

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another friends dream: horses and sheep

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

i have dreams like this and it sounds like its prophetic about something literal that will happen. You know how some dreams are prophetic and have an overall message? Well this one really doesnt have a message, Its just showing them a future event and its loaded with symbolism. The horse could represent something that makes the person feel like they are on top of the situation, could be symbolic for a fourwheeler or something like that (example: the dreamer will probably be surprised they are so good at what they are doing without being trained) ...theres really no way to tell for sure until the dream manifests or God gives the interpretation to what will happen. When i have dreams like this, i know that the feelings in my dreams are whats prophetic and i have learned to recognize them when they manifest by the way the dream made me feel and the way the symbolism fits. hope this helps...God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:43 am

Thank you Daph, I greatly appreciate it!!

I think your right - loads of symbolism there!! It will be interested to hear how this dream manifests. I will pass on what you said!! Thanks xxx

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top