Bride, Gun, and Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bride, Gun, and Church

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

History: I have been praying about the man that I have been seeing for 8 mths for God to reveal to us his plans for our relationship. I have had several dreams of which I have posted and I still generally seek my pastor's advice continually as I don't want to hear me and walk in his permissive will like I did before......

So here's my dream: I dreamt that I was sitting in a car with my friend in front of a church (random) and out of the church ran a bride (someone that I did not know) . She approached my car and handed me a gun and I was perplexed as to why. I held the gun and didnt know what to do with it. Than I woke up.

Gun: words, accusations; slander, gossip and power. Powerful: spiritual power through acceptance service; covenant; effective and the power of evil working through our agreement (acquiescence) or conquest (our defeat)

In prayer time with my prayer confidante, God dropped in my spirit that prayer was a weapon. So to me the dream meant (maybe) that I am not doing anything with the weapon or don't know what to do.

Any thoughts

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bride, Gun, and Church

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Possibly that you have been handed the power to take action?
just a thought...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

That's interesting that you say that and it confirms what I heard this morning that it was a "pass off." and that I had been given the okay to pray about it. I just dont know what I am actually praying about...Just gotta keep seeking him. Thx

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top