Barking Dogs & a Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barking Dogs & a Test

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi all need some thoughts on this dream:

I was walking downhill a mountain on mud and was carrying my daughter in a red blanket. (She has a red blanket in real life). I passed a group of people who were unknown to me and they had some barking dogs. I was in a tunnel at this stage and the dogs came barking up close to me intimidating me. I asked the man "Will they bite me?" He replied "no". Then the dogs ran off but there was a strange dog that seemed calm just staring at me. This dog was green like a light green colour.

I end up sitting at a table with a former lecturer and an unknown woman who is giving me some sort of test. I dont know the answers and it seems she is showing me the right answers o purpose like pointing them out. She was very friendly and it seems we were laughing and comfortable together. Im then telling her about things on my heart and she says "Everyone around you says it wont happen but Im saying it will because I'm lucky". She wore glasses and is not someone familiar to me. Im then walking to a bathroom and washing my hands.

Would like some thoughts especially about the dogs and the unknown woman
God Bless!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barking Dogs & a Test

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

the barking dogs remind me of the phrase "all bark, but no bite" Possibly you may feel uncomfortable around people but not to worry because they wont bite you. Also since you were walking with your daughter, you may have been feeling vulnerable, also walking down the mountian is significant. Is there something important in your life that just ended or a season in your life that you are walking out of or in to? THe mud for me would represent stress and things in my life that are messy.

There might be a test in your life ahead but you will have help by someone that believes in you and wants you to pass :)

just my thoughts based on my experience. Please pray on them and toss what doesnt fit.
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you for your thoughts, I thought the same about the barking dogs that this could be something that will possibly happen soon. There have been some things that have ended in my life and defintely feel vunerable but also within my family we are walking through things that have been stressful. The woman seemed quite encouraging and positive so I felt good about that, that things will turn out okay :)

Thanks for your ideas
God Bless

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top