Perfect Will Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perfect Will Dream

Post by Tolos2009 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

History: I have been dating a man for about 8th months. Our relationship is has begun to get serious and I have had several dreams about him that have come to fruition in my life. Upon reading a post on here about how God had spoke to a young woman about the man that she was seeing and whether he was the "right"man for her and whether she should stay or leave and reading how God responded in her life, I too began to pray to God as to what this man was to be in my life and if God was pleased with this relationship or he was the right man for me. After praying this for about a coupla of weeks, I had a dream and the only visible point in the dream was the statement "perfect will" and the song from the Wiz, Believe in yourself and than I woke up.

So I began to look up what is God's perfect will on the internet and in the Bible. Any thoughts....

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perfect Will Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi Tolos! I wrote a testimony about having prophetic dreams about the mate God had for me...not sure if thats what you are reffering to but i also wrote an article that you might be interested in reading on knowing whether you are dreaming about Mr right....

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9402-how-do-i-know-im-dreaming-of-mr-ms-right-recently-updated#49810 and your post inspired me to update it lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you very much. I read through all of your post and they delighted me because I am not convinced that it is his will, I'm not in fantasy realm that it is will. I just pray and keep praying and what ever he gives me in a dream, is what he intended. I know what the permissive will of God feels like, been there not, done that. When I pray I dont even ask for his perfect will. I just say Lord, is this the person that you have for me and to let me know so that he and I don't go down the wrong path. Fortunately for me I know his feelings for me are genuine. I have already been in a bad marriage and not trying to go there again. But also believe that one can miss God when one has been hurt and wounded in past times so that is why I pray. I will continue to seek his face in the matter. Thanks

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Thats awesome! Amen

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top