checking in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

checking in

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I had a dream and God has given me much insight to the meaning, but I am curious to know part of the dream. can somebody give please give me some insight?

I came into a church, the lobby, and I came up to a counter. There were two people on the other side of the counter... I could see the face of a male but I could not see who the second person was. I came up to the counter and talk to the male, handing my purse to him and said either, "Can I check this in?" or "I'm checking in."

The next thing I know, I hear music. I am watching a recording studio. There is a male and a female (married) Christians worship leaders who are recording a song. I hear it said, "this music is going to reach a lot of people." I then see another young man who is sitting on a chair, playing his guitar. I am watching him play it.

That's the end of the dream.

Can somebody please give me some insight?

Thank you :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: checking in

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 am

Hey RL :)

Checking in reminds me of commitment. When we show up to a
Flight, checking in is like committing to the flight. Signing up. Trusting the plane to take me to where I need to go in one piece. plus, the purse means you trust the church with your finance - "where your treasure is, your heart will be also." your heart is in this church, you are committing to it. I believe this dream confirms your heart to become a member at the church in your dream.

The music side of things is revelation concerning the music team. God will take it to places, where it is able to reach and impact all around the world.

I hope this helps, pleas pray about what I have said

Blessings!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 am

Are you a worship leader in your church currently or are you in the worship team?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Godchick,

Thank you so much for your insight. I will definitely pray about your insight. One part that I did not mention about this dream is that the guy that I handed my purse to have him check it in is a guy I have been praying about having a relationship with since October/November... he is the same guy that was playing guitar and sitting down in the dream... *shrug* I don't know what God is telling me about this guy. :p Back to prayers! Thank you!

Hey Dove-Solution- No. not a member of the worship team, but I have been praying about a relationship with a member of the worship team for a few months now. Thank you!

rl

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Redeeminglove,

Like your name by the by. Could it be the Lord is showing you the direction of a person in the worship team. Maybe someone you will come to know. Could be that you would be involved in this portion of the ministry or may become part of that ministry. Do you sing? Or maybe desire to part of praise and worship. I sense that you are one of the persons you are seeing on stage. This is not an interpretation per say just what my thoughts were as I read it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey Dove-Solutions,

I sure hope you're right. I started praying and asking God to take away my feelings for this guy if they are not of Him. I was intrigued when I saw that this message had a comment... I just don't know what to do anymore. I always screw things up and have been praying about whether or not I should keep attending this church... I need to give things over to God. Godchick's answer surprised me when she said she thinks that this is the church that I am going to join and "tithe" to (I only tithe to my home church because I feel like the home church is the place I should offer my finances to...

I am going to keep praying and ask for guidance about what to do next. Thank you so much. I was opting to quit going to this church... maybe my feelings today have to do with my dream of leaving the chairs and getting on stage and skating "backwards" like a struggle... cause I am feeling like I am skating backwards right now.

Anyhow-

thanks again,

Redeemin-glove (as dreamster put it). :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi reedeming love,

here is my thought: I believe God has a purpose for u to place u in this place. sometimes God put u there with a reason but the enemy knows what is going to happen if u keep staying. I can speak that from my own experience. when you are closer to your breakthrough then it is time to WAGE WAR!!! Don't give up, follow His direction and Obey Him cause Obedience is better than sacrifice.

I hear it said, "this music is going to reach a lot of people."

This part is a prophetic part. cause this music is going to touch the gentiles and I believe God wants u to be part for this music team.

Pls pray it on what I just said, don't be confused, God will always make a way where seems to be no way

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey, RL,

Sounds like you are in a tuff time :( I know what it is like to have feelings for someone and not know where it is going to go - it gets to the point where it is exhausting. What I do also know, that unless you are absolutely led by the Holy Spirit, I would discourage you from attending a church for a guy (I know you already know this). So before 'signing up' or 'checking in', I would confirm your need to pray and seek the Lord about your decision. I moved interstate for a guy, and it was the worst 6 months of my life! Long story, but we broke up, and I should have listened to the Lord!

However, your DREAM, would indicate that you trust this church. You do not give someone your purse, if you don't trust them! Therefore, you may just have a choice to make. And that does not necessarily mean that one choice is absolutely right and the other is wrong. When making big decisions, such as moving churches, the best decision sometimes is to NOT make a decision. Time will always be the ultimate test. Always. I am convinced that the Lord will make it clear to you in due time. Perhaps your feelings and emotions will subside for this man, and you feel a stronger desire to stay at your home church. Perhaps the opposite will happen. I am also convinced that in making these decisions, God's leading often works in the desires of our heart.

Deep down in your heart, what do you want to do?

Where will you be used at a greater level? Your home church, or this new church?

Which services gives you more joy?

Where do you feel the presence of God more?

I remember a preacher say once - wherever you FEEL the presence of God - where it feels like He is SUPERNATURALLY presence. Where you HEAR Him, where you feel closer to Him... Where His presence brings you to tears, and you feel as though you could cry and be completely vulnerable - THAT'S where you should be. Remember, this life is about growing in the Lord. Going from GLORY TO GLORY, to become more like Jesus, to continue to be CHALLENGED and STRETCHED.

Also, what has the Lord been saying to you in your other dreams?

What is the council of those close to you?

Does the new church have SOUND theology, or does it preach sermons that 'tickle ears?'

Those are just some thoughts - I didn't expect to write all that!! But felt God just drop those questions into my spirit.

much love,

GC huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 am

Hey Godchick, Dove Solutions, and Grace-

Yeah, prayer is going to have to be my lighthouse right now. I do not know if I am going the right direction. I do know that I have had a dream that I was at this church and I needed to take initiative to be the servant that God wants me to be.. I guess that that is it. I definitely do not know why I am falling for this guy- other than his music career- he is not the type of person I see myself attracted to.

Godchick- I do believe that God can use me more at the new church. I do believe that I feel more motivated and have a heart to reach out to others while I am there and after last Sunday night, any question about their doctrine was removed. They teach the gospel- and not the 'tick your ears' kind.

I certainly need to pray.

Thank you all for your insight.

rl

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top