Three Pastors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Pastors

Post by Destine on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm in my church sanctuary, And these three pastors each get 30 minutes to preach, Than we are instructed by a bishop to vote on who we want to be our new sr. pastor, I hear a few people saying none of them qualify, But I decide to leave. I go into my youth sanctuary and listen to my iPod, This guy (he's my friend) asks to sit next to me but my mom says to him "You stay away from her!" and it really did not make any sense whatsoever to me.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Pastors

Post by loveGOD on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Mother in a dream represents the church; spiritual or natural mother. In the dream your mother is protecting you from the person you believe is a friend. Is there a person in your life who your mother doesn't agree with who you consider a friend

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am

not that I know of, everyone I talk to she approves of... but there is this guy that I know (he's in the dream) is supposed to be my friend but she won't let me talk to him

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Have you asked your mother how she feels about this particular person alot of times parents may see or know something and won't present anything until the appropriate time. praying In the natural mothers are protectors so she will definitely be the same way in a dream and I know this from experience. Bless You

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi destine,

I'm in my church sanctuary, And these three pastors each get 30 minutes to preach, Than we are instructed by a bishop to vote on who we want to be our new sr. pastor, I hear a few people saying none of them qualify

Here is my thought":
three pastors each get 30 minutes to preach: it is not about preaching but the most important thing is the FEAR of the Lord. pls pray that God will give a wisdom to bishop and church/ youth to choose a new senior pastor. the fear of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom.

I am agree with LoveGod. God never pass your mother by and God will always let her know what is going on with her child/children . I believe God shows her that this friend might not be a good friend. obedience is better than sacrifice. Pls pray it on what I just said.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

I will thank you

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm

Sponsored content