Lays Potato Chip Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lays Potato Chip Dream

Post by txag92 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 am

I had a dream several months ago that I think was from the Lord. I can't seem to get away from it, but I don't have an interpretation for it either. So here goes. Thank you in advance.

In the dream, I see myself in what I think was a convenience store. I think I had a dolly and some product much like you see vendors with at convenience stores restocking their company's goods on the shelves. I was arranging very neatly and orderly a chest or waist high shelf that contained bags of Lays Potato Chips. The shelf was pretty much full of freshly restocked supplies, and again, I was kind of putting the finishing touches on them arranging them so that they were in perfect position. I wasn't motivated out of a spirit of perfectionism, but it's like I just wanted them to be in perfect place. The dream ends.

I really think this was from the Lord, because a day or so after I had the dream while going through the clearance section at my local OfficeMax store down the street, I uncovered a stack of notebooks - I think I was shopping for a notebook that day, and was really surprised when I saw that there was a logo for Lays Potato Chips. I bought one of the notebooks, but again, that's about as far as I got with this. I think the dream meant more.

Dream interpreters, thank you in advance. I've only posted one other dream here and was so blessed by this ministry. Thank you for developing your gifts and sharing them with others. God bless each of you.

In Christ,
Ignacio

txag92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lays Potato Chip Dream

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:12 am

A store that is filled with merchadise or being replenished means prosperity or advancement. It means that God is taking care of you. I had a dream last year in which I went to the store and my cart was filled to capacity and when I got to the counter I had no money. However, the clerk let me leave without paying for my food. I have to say I have been abundantly bless and my family and I do not have monetary problems. To god be the Glory. I think that your dream is you coming into a blessing; albeit, financially, spiritually, or other ways that He sees fit.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top