Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John7

Testimony about Mia Sherwood Ministries

Hi all,

I would like to take the time to express my thanks to Mia Sherwood Ministries and to all those involved in this beautiful and enlightening ministry. I would like to personally thank Mia for imparting much needed knowledge and wisdom to me, through her teachings, and I would also like to thank the: Moderators and Leaders of this forum. I think the Mia Sherwood forum is brilliant, and I have gained so much encouragement from this forum from: Moderators, Leaders and general participants.

I've gone through the hell of my life last year, and this ministry has really helped me to hear from God in times of uncertainty and hopelessness. I can honestly say that I am able to hear from God in a much clearer way now, than I ever have before in my life. I think God is really using this ministry to teach people the importance of dreams, and how God communicates to His people through dreams.

I have had confirmations and insight through this ministry, and the Lord has really spoken to me in a profound way through this ministry. I can honestly say as a good soldier of Jesus Christ, that I have been equipped in a tremendous way through being connected to this blessed ministry.

I have been so sick in recent times that I have not even been able to attend church, but God has used this ministry to encourage me and speak to me in my darkest hours. And not only has God spoken to me through this ministry, but he has taught me to hear His voice and recieve His messages through this ministry. I think this ministry is extremely valuable, and I have been astonished as to how much this ministry has built my relationship with God.

I think everyone who actively encourages and participates in the ministry forum should be congratulated, because I can honestly say that you are all touching lives, and being used by God to bless so many people.

I firmly believe that God will use Mia Sherwood ministries in the future in an even more profound way, as I do not believe God has finished increasing and blessing this ministry. I think dreams and dream interpretation is a vital part of walking with God, and the body of Christ needs to understand more about this. I can really see in the future, this ministry being used in a way that is even "exceedingly and abundantly above" all that Mia Sherwood could ask or think.

I have been built up into a far stronger relationship with Jesus Christ through this ministry, and I can sincerely say that this ministry touched my life in a profound way. In the future I will certainly be telling people about what God is doing in this ministry, and refer people to it, because I know God will bless them and show them, great and mighty things which they do not know through this ministry.

God bless you Mia and God bless to everyone involved in this ministry. It has been great to be apart of what is going on here.

That is a beautiful testement to Mia Sherwood and her ministry, and I agree one hundred percent John. I have been blessed tenfold by the Saints that have reached out to me and others ~ day in and day out. I have thanked Mia for her obedience in walking in the things that God would have her do. She is a very commited and busy person with a lot of responsibility and yet she continues to follow through. I thank you to Mia ~ bless you.

thanks for your comments Linda

and i totally agree with what you say for sure

I would also like to thankyou also Linda, you have certainly been an encouragement to me aswell. And i thankyou that you take the time to share and bless others, including myself

AWWWW! I just saw this! Thank you so much, JOHN! What an incredibly, wonderful, beautiful blessing this is to my heart! Thank you and God Bless you, Brother!

Mia Sherwood wrote:
Thank you Connie! I love it too!

That picture is awesome

Pretty cool thumbs