Could this be a warning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could this be a warning?

Post by Destine on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 am

So I had a dream 6 months before I had any other dream: I was in the hallway in my church and I was attacked (I know the guy) and he raped me, It made no sense to me at all. I have had two dreams that have had this element in it, the first dream:
I was at my birthday party, I opened a gift anf it was a cell-phone from my parents, I thanked them than went to my room to charge my phone. My dad came in with is guy that I know, and my dad started to shout saying that he raped me, The guy's dad heard all the noise and said "What's going on in here" my dad explained and both of them started to fight, I looked on the floor and I eitheir saw a snake or an alligator crawling on the floor and it was smiling and it really scared me.

The other dream happened more reccently: I was walking with my family carrying this baby, The baby was really cute but looked nothing like me. I continued walking and the baby turned into a black dog, It wasn't scary, it was quite cute. I ended up alone in a classroom where my dad was the teacher and he was yelling at me and said I wouldn't have gotten pregnant or hurt by that guy if I just listened to him (my dad).

Do you think God is trying to warn about something happening in my life? I have never been attacked in anyway at all

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be a warning?

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi there

These are just my personal thoughts. But I would suggest you stay away from that guy. And if your getting recurring dreams about this, then that definitely could be a warning from God.

Aligators and snakes definitely represent the enemy and the devil, and this could be an indication that they are considering attacking you in some way. And they may use this guy to do it. The enemy can come as an "angel of light" and maybe God is exposing something, you never would have seen in the natural.

If I were you, or you were my sister, I would be advising you to stay away from this guy, untill you get a further clarification off God as to what he's trying to tell you. Again these are just my personal thoughts and opinions, but I sincerely hope and pray the Lord helps you understand the dream, and your able to get peace and clarity from all this.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks, I don't talk to the guy anymore due to some issues

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Thats good to hear sister, its probably best to continue to stay away from him and avoid him

God is good and is faithful to warn us.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Thank you, God bless you 2

Destine

View user profile