HUGE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jessthebest23 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 am

Okay, so in my dream I am at my husband's step brother's house. His stepbrother is sitting on a couch with his wife and another woman. The couch that they are on is facing towards a window/door. I see a HUGE big cat (bobcat, wildcat??) sitting on the porch looking in and they are looking at it.
His wife then tells me her mother-in-law's(stepbrothers mother) friend is training it. The friend is a woman and she is sitting on the couch next to the couple.
Next thing I knew, the cat was inside. It was sitting at opposite corner of the couch. I was kneeling at the other end. I wanted to hide because although the trainer woman said she had control of it, I had a sense that she didn't. I wanted to hide to prevent the cat from looking my way and trying to come attack me.
Sure enough, it came over my way and got into my face. I just about ready to be eaten because it's mouth was open and fear paralyzed me almost totally. I whispered "I confess the blood of Jesus" because it the first thing that came to me. Then the cat backed away and I woke up?

Thanks in advance for your help!

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Well Praise God you spoke the blood of Jesus over the situation!!! God is good and mighty to save!

Im wondering, is a family member(s) holding on to a damaging/wild lifestyle becasue they think they can control themselves and wont get hurt or hurt anyone else?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessthebest23 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks for responding! I'm not sure. What I do know is when you say "control", the stepbrother's mother is known to be controlling. I was reading under the symbols section on heartsongministry that cat's could mean a confrontation or something? I just wonder because the cat did get in my face and came to me, not I to it?

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top