Wedding Dress Browsing and Salad Sandwiches ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Dress Browsing and Salad Sandwiches ;)

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 am

I had this dream a couple of nights ago...

I went to cross the street where I saw a shop that sold wedding dresses, in which my friend worked there as a sales assistant. It was a beautiful, big, elaborate shop, with hundreds of beautiful dresses and dressing rooms, and was very very busy, with many women trying on wedding dresses, in all the change rooms. The change rooms had rich, red velvet curtains, and the store was highly decorated intricately - like a royal's bedroom.

Yet, behind that counter, was a SALAD BAR, with beautiful salads - all the ones I love - healthy lettuce, tomato everything fresh and ready to go. I asked my friend if I could make a salad sandwich for lunch - I was hungry. In the back of my head, I thought 'I may as well try on a wedding dress while I am here, even though I am not engaged.' But I was more concerned with eating a nice salad roll. I ended up thinking, 'perhaps I could help out the sales people and help women shop for their dresses, as they are so busy. Then I woke up. I woke up before I could try anything on.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Dress Browsing and Salad Sandwiches ;)

Post by owen on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am

helping the birde(church) getting dressed for the wedding satifies you, just like what Jesus said... my food is to do the will of my Father...I believe this dream partly reveals your calling.

It could be partly lliteral if you have a friend working in a wedding dress shop IRL.

This dream is good.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm

thanks Owen, for your help...

I didn't think of it so symbolically like that. I have no friend that works in one of these stores, so i know it is not literal...

I was thinking of it in terms also of not feeling as though it is time to actually plan a wedding at all, but a season of 'feeding on the word, and the truth of God, on healthy teaching' etc.... I am more concerned right now with the kingdom and others, than my own life, etc...

i believe you are correct also...

thank you!!!

happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm

flower i agree w/owen... time to feed on healthy word of God...
GOd time.. happy dance thumbs

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top