Dream of Anteater and Supervisor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Anteater and Supervisor

Post by meka1272 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to first give thanks and praise to the Lord for blessing us ALL without another beautiful glorious day on this earth.

I had a very strange dream last night. I was walking down the ailey on my way home in my neighborhood and ran into this weird looking animal that was in a cage. Eventhough it was in a cage, I was petrified. I'm not an animal lover and weird looking animals and bugs freak me out. I was so afraid, I couldn't even walk past the cage. My manager then walks up behind me smiling and telling me to not be afraid. He said to me, "it's just an anteater, don't be afraid." He then began to take it out of the cage and brought it over to me to pet it. I pet it and he assured me that it wouldn't hurt me. I was still afraid, but he made me feel comfortable enough to pet it and face my fear of it. I than walked away smiling, thanking him and he walked away with the anteater and put it back in its cage. And we both went our seperate ways.

Anyone that could help with this dream, please help me. I don't think about anteater's so it was very strange to me that I dreamed about one and my manager is a very nice guy, he's very laid back and as long as you get your job done, he doesn't care about what you do. He has a wonderful relationship with all the employee's that work under him. He is a family man, a man of integrity and he loves his job. But it was very strange for him to be in my dream as well. I think I was more weirded out by him being in the dream than I was the anteater. lol. Please help if you can : )

Have a blessed and prosperous day!!!

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Anteater and Supervisor

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 am

Hi Meka!! :)

These are just my thoughts...

Is there an endeavor, or a task in your work place which feels very daunting because it is out of your comfort zone?

An anteater, is something that is out of the ordinary, something uncommon and different. Often as human beings, we fear anything that is different that will take us out of our comfort zone. Are you fearing anything at the moment regarding your work? If so, God could be reassuring you through your dream that is will all be ok, and that there is no need to fear. Perhaps you will be required to face your fear and do something different or out of the ordinary at work? Or perhaps in your personal life? Any fears about anything in particular? Any unique situation you have been afraid of getting close to?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 am

There is nothing I can think of in particular. But I have been feeling like I love my job, but this is not where God wants me to stay. And sometimes, the thought of leaving makes me feel bad and even get fearful because they are so good to me and I feel like I would be letting them down if I left. Also, I've worked for the company for 13 years, it's been my first and only job since I was 16 years old, so the thought of working somewhere else is very uncomfortable and fearful for me. I've worked many different positions, but have never left the company. There isn't anything that is out there for me as far as another job is concerned at this moment, but I do feel like I am about to advance career wise, financially and spiritually. I've felt this way for a few months now but nothing has really changed. I must admit, that the thought of it does make me uncomfortable though.

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 pm

:)

thank you for your transparency :)

I believe this is what the dream is pertaining to, and indeed, as you feel the 'pull' of the Holy Spirit in your heart, where he says "It's time". you will know exactly what God is saying, and it is in that moment, where you do not need to fear that change. This dream could be the Lord reassuring you, saying that indeed, your bosses reaction will be a positive one. Though they may not want to let you go, they care about your well being, and what is best for you. Challenges are GOOD! getting out of our comfort zones are a GOOD thing. Nothing to fear, only to get EXCITED about!! IT's a NEW DAY!!!

happy dance

blessings...

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Yes i agree this is about God helping you to overcome a fear that you may have. Whatever the thing is has a unique purpose to fullfill and God will help you to embrace it :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top