Relost: Leading kittens to a springs church and a caravan fallows.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relost: Leading kittens to a springs church and a caravan fallows.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi friends,

I have been asking the Lord why over the last year I had quite a bit of dreams about taking care of kittens and messing up.

Dream.

I had a whole bunch of kittens I was in charge of. I was suppose to take them across the country to a church Called something like the Springs Church. As I am trying to take care of them I forget to feed them or I give them water, then I go to this house and put them in the bathroom where they can sleep and stuff while I stay there and one of them falls in the drain. Now these kittens are babies like new babies. Anyway my friend Denea joins me in taking these little kittens to this Springs church or what ever. The next thing I know I am sharing with people about this church or whatever called Springs. The next thing I know I am leading a caravan to this Springs church. I get to my hometown but it was not my hometown if that makes sense and I get lost, so I stop in this parking lot to figure out directions and all of a sudden I see this mile long Caravan, my family were fallowing me to this place along with all these people I do not know.

Now what is interesting on my drive home MOnday from being in Redding Cali I kept seeing trucks that say Hot Springs or spring creeks. It got my attention.

Please if you get anything from the Holy Spirit let me know.

Thanks so much

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Relost: Leading kittens to a springs church and a caravan fallows.

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 am

Hi Steadygaze :)

Just a question? are you involved in any ministry right now?

Blessings!! flower

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 am

I have been a missionary and taught missions but have been home for two years with a medical conditions. So the answer is no.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

When you saw the "Springs" on the trucks it is what i call a "reminder".
Heres a link to an article i wrote about my experiences with reminders: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11299-god-s-prophetic-reminders (in case you are interested)

My thoughts on the dream: Kittens usually represent pets that i have or my children. It sounds like something you will be taking care of in the future.... Sorry i dont have more but its definately prophetic. Since you got the reminder, it means its definately going to happen. (at least in my experience)

God bless you sweetie!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

It think the word Springs is pretty significant too... Sounds like a place God is leading you where you will be involved in some way :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

He is leading me to the springs hummm yea.

Another word that is popping up every where is the word Rouge. I find it interesting how God gets our attention when a word keeps appearing every where you go.

The other days I saw that Obama was having dinner with the President of China immediately i was reminded of a dream I had that I posted on here a few years ago. The dream was that a Middle Eastern man was in bed with a Chinese women. Then as I was spending time with the Lord I sensed or heard the word watch out for the what will arise from the east and a surprise that will arise from China... I heard that the middle east and China will arise and there shall be an attack. Humm well time will tell where this will come forth.

Thanks Daph many blessings to you sweetie. kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

i had a dream a while back that isreal was attacked by terrorists and all these messages were sent out on these metal devices to various countries as warnings. I think one was to or from china but i remembered being interested that China was involved....hmmmm scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Interesting. Yes the Lord for several years now has been talking to me about China and to be aware. There is an attack that shall come forth but this is not to for bring fear to the church for we the church shall rise up in this hour to radiate His glory.. Daph there is a pact between China and the Middle east i have dreamed these things and have prayed and talked to the Lord about these things.

Hugs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:52 pm

praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm

praying

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 am

HI steadygaze,

I havent taken the test, at your discernment, just a few thoughts.

Your friend Denea I see as The Holy Spirit coming into the picture as your helper, teacher and guide in connection with these neglected kittens.

The bathroom can be a place of purging, cleansing and refreshing.

I am not really sure what the kittens stand for.
In some ways I see them as aspects of femininity, agility and freedom, because they are so independent in character.

I rarely dream of cats, and when I do, they often represent spirits of witchcraft, or they are made into vessels of same.
Perhaps it is that independence and mystery that they fit into that mold for me.

Is it possible that God is directing you to carry those who are still young enough to learn about God into renewal of their minds in Him, removing of dependence on their own will (Which would encompase areas of the occult/especially superstition or traditional rituals) vs dependence on God solely through His Word?

I believe witchcraft is something that some people (even Christians)have no idea they actually engage in, in prayer, in thought, in deed.

These kittens may have been born into families that carry on traditions of this nature, but have been removed from them to be given a new chance at life.
As orphans, will be brought to springs of renewal and healing.

Discard what does not fit...

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 am

Well what I find that is interesting. I have had so many prophetic words in regards to being a Mother of Israel and I am a Sarah.

I do believe these are vessels. I have been a missionary and a teachers of missions and the Lord gives me such a heart for every student that comes as if they are my own children. I believe I have made mistakes along the way as a teacher/mother to these students.

I also believe the Lord is showing me my future is not over yet in the mission field and I will still make mistakes but my life will bring my family and all kinds of other people to Him who is the springs of life.

Thanks so much.

Yes there are all kinds of witchcraft in other country's that is such a given and these students get delivered.

Hugs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top