two friends are pregnant and due the same week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two friends are pregnant and due the same week

Post by redeeminglove on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:45 pm

I had 2 interesting dreams about 2 different friends of mine.

The first one was my friend I'll call Leena. In the dream I was near my old apartment complex that I grew up in. I saw Leena and her husband. It was their one year wedding anniversary and Leena's husband told me that she was going to have a baby (she did not look pregnant in the dream).
In real life: Leena is pregnant. Their 1 year wedding anniversary is in March and she is going to have a baby boy 4 days after that.

My second one I posted a while ago: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10137-pregnant-dream-interpretation-within-a-dream-and-buses-and-no-money#53993

i had this dream where i was in a lady's house that i know, and she was pregnant and told us she was going to have a girl.
i freaked out, and jumped up and down saying, "see, i had a dream she was going to have a girl and she is!"
The next thing I know, i am packing up kids onto a bus. There is a tact room in the back, and i open the door and there is horse saddles and reins, but no horses.

Then the bus driver comes up to me and says, "they dont have money to pay for the ride, i won't charge them until we get there."
that was pretty much it.

In real life I just found out that she is pregnant. Does not know the gender of the baby yet and is due the same week Leena is due. Within a couple days of each other.

I am confused as to why God would show me that two friends are pregnant and they actually be pregnant... but the weird part is the fact that they are due almost the exact same day. I would die laughing rofl holy moly ROTFL and pee my pants in the process of dying laughing if they had their babies the baby the same exact day.

Can anybody give me some insight? Weird. Weird. Weird.
rofl holy moly ROTFL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two friends are pregnant and due the same week

Post by owen on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 pm

I see this dream as an assurance that God does speak to you in dreams.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 am

Sooooo.... the prophesy... the friend DID have a little girl and then 10 days later, my other friend, Leena, had a little boy (16 days after their first wedding anniversary--he decided to brace the world with his presence a little late!)

Anywho-- weird stuff. Guess God does talk to me in dreams (i know he does, but it's just so bizarre when the dreams come true).

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top