Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royalheiress

Please pray for new job for my husband

Hello,

My husband was downsized from his job recently. We are believing God to give favor and open doors of opportunity for a new one. Would you please lift him in up in prayer for a new job? Thanks so much!

Hi royalheiress,cool name by the way.I'll pray in agreement with you:Heavenly Father,I pray that you grant her husband favour,and open doors of new opportunity for him;make a way in the wilderness for him and rivers in desert;do far above all they have asked and desired according to your power because You are Jehovah Jireh,El-shaddai.In Jesus Name,amen.

praying I pray that he Lord open a door for your husband that no man can shut.
Lord has a plan for your husband..He has Him where he should be right now. It all happens for His great plan for your life.

God bless

Thank you all for your replies! I am so sorry I didn't see them until now. The Lord has answered and my husband got a new job back in July. God is worthy to be praised...He answers prayer!! happy dance

royalheiress wrote:
Thank you all for your replies! I am so sorry I didn't see them until now. The Lord has answered and my husband got a new job back in July. God is worthy to be praised...He answers prayer!! happy dance
SO Happy for you!!!! happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance