In the classroom.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the classroom.

Post by rachandben on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:40 pm

I had this dream a few days ago.

I was like in a big church. We were waiting to receive some teaching. The light went out and we all started to leave but it was so dark I couldn’t see the hallway. I asked a man who was walking near me and who seemed to know his way out to hold my hand and he did. We all got to a different room in the same building but the power was still out but it was brighter here. And then suddenly it started to rain. I prayed in my heart and said, “I bind Satan in the name of Jesus”. But it was like I didn’t do it with authority. Somehow, in my mind I knew that it didn’t mater if we pray or not. In the other side of the room where we were, a lady prayed the same pray out lout with a lot of authority. I started to walk around the room and went to look through the window. It was very windy outside and I could see things flying (dust and dirt) because of the wind. There were also kids playing outside, they started to run to find refuge. Suddenly everything stopped. Nothing was moving. I said to the teacher (a woman) who was standing near by: “look, it’s so quiet!” She said, “It gets like that when it’s the change of season”.

Anything God put in your heart about this dream will be very appreciated.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: In the classroom.

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:57 am

I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps I can be of some help.

There is a person I know and he is a Christian and he teaches and preaches God's word. I remember him saying one time that you can tell when there is a something going on in the spiritual world by the changes of the atmosphere in the natural world. He gave an example stating that sometimes when the wind picks up all of a sudden it is because something is going on in the spiritual world.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top