WELL WITH CLEAN AND PURE WATER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WELL WITH CLEAN AND PURE WATER

Post by luiza dsouza on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

MY BROTHER HAD THE FOLLOWING DREAMS ABOUT ME:
1) HE SAW ME STAYING IN A LARGE APARTMENT HOUSE. THERE WAS A WELL INSIDE THIS HOUSE AND WHAT AMAZED HIM WAS THAT THE WATER IN THIS WELL WAS VERY CLEAN AND PURE WATER. HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT THE WATER WAS SO CLEAN, SO HE TOOK SOME WATER SAMPLE FOR TESTING THE WATER.
(right now I live in a one room house)

2) HE SAW ME ON TOP OF A TREE ON A BRANCH AND HE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT ALTHOUGH THE TREE WAS SHAKING I WAS NOT FALLING DOWN.

luiza dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WELL WITH CLEAN AND PURE WATER

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Luiza,
Your brother's first dream may mean that God is confirming his blessings in your life...and his protection. The bible verse that comes clear to me is
Psalm 18:19: He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

The second dream seems to show that you are secure. Things in life may toss and turn but your planted and secure in your faith and in your destiny.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 am

I feel that your brother sees the power of Jesus in your life :)

John 4:11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Also the second dream, things around you may be shaken but God has you in the palm of His hand and you will not be moved or harmed! AMEN! No plans the enemy has formed against you will prosper!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luiza dsouza on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE INTERPRETATION.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY.
LUIZA

luiza dsouza

View user profile