Dreams of twin babies???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of twin babies???

Post by royalheiress on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am

Hi,

It's been a while since I last posted. I was wondering if anyone has any insight from the Holy Spirit regarding this dream:

About 6 weeks ago, I dreamed I had twin babies--a boy and a girl. In the dream I was worried about how I would be able to have the strength to care for the new babies and my 2 year old (my REAL daughter) while working a new part-time job. In reality, I am starting a new part-time job but I also have just started teaching for a women's ministry (the dream came about a week before the teaching started) as well as praying about going back to another music ministry endeavor. Initially, I thought the dream could have been literal, but now I am wondering if the two babies are symbolic of the births of two new areas of ministry for me or something. (By "ministry", I simply mean service for the Kingdom...not preaching.).

What is more, a few days after I had the dream (and literally 2 days before the start of the teaching ministry), I went to a worship event and afterwards some sisters in the faith "felt led" to lay hands on me and pray. Within the prayer, one of the women prayed that I would be bold in my calling, that I would speak forth what the Lord put on my heart to say to the women He would call me to minister to, and that I would not hold back. (They didn't know I was about to start teaching this study in two days.) Also, after prayer, one of them said, "The Lord has such a calling on your life and A BABY DOES NOT STOP IT." (my emphasis). I was also asked when will I start writing again. (I am a songwriter and general writer as well.)

Needless to say, by that encounter, I was really pondering all this in my heart. The dream came to mind and I am really wondering if there is anything else the Lord wants to show me/say to me regarding where/how He wants me to step out in service to Him. So, could the dream be symbolic regarding the babies? I am currently praying about another ministry opportunity but--as in the dream--I am concerned about how all this is going to come together.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and blessings! :-)

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of twin babies???

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am

Yes i definately believe the dream was symbolic. I have dreams like that alot. The dream you had may have been the result of your worries about managing everything. I believe the woman who prayed for you gave you the answer you needed. You are called to minister and a baby does not stop it. You can do it!God will give you the strength! thumbs

here is a link to an article Mia wrote about babies in dreams: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

I know what its like to have so many irons in the fire. I have 5 children, a husband, a farm, this ministry, and i plan to attend college this summer. I've learned Its important to have a good balance so that you dont neglect things in your life that are important too. God will give you the strength you need to acomplish His perfect will for you. Here are some verses that help me....

2 Corinthians 8:10 And here is my judgment about what is best for you in this matter. Last year you were the first not only to give but also to have the desire to do so. 11 Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. 12 For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.

Philippians 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by royalheiress on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am

Wow! Thanks so much, sister, for the quick reply. ALL that you have said the Lord has said to me in some form or fashion over the past few weeks! Bless You It brought tears to my eyes to read He will "give you strength" and the verse that says to "...finish the work..."

I really appreciate this ministry! I only talk to my husband in depth about my dreams, as many of the Christians I know (but not all) seem to ignore and/or downplay the ministry of the Spirit through dreams. As such, the Church misses so much of what the Lord has to say to us! Glory to God that He is using this ministry to be a blessing! I really wish I could get on here more! :-)

Thanks again! Now I can shout, 'cause He is wonderful!!

praiseGod praying smiley dance

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 am

AMEN SISTER!!!! I just remind my fellow Christians of Daniel and Joseph and then the verse In Acts 2:17 "In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy."

But youre right, it gets downplayed alot. Im so grateful for this ministry as well because so many people feel the same way. Dream interpretation often envokes the thought "witchcraft" when mentioned to most Christians, but the bible says interpretations belong to God. THANK GOD!
happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top