Bubble gum in throat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubble gum in throat

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi folks!

Haven't posted in a while and had a dream that was very strange last night. (In a season of dreams lately again)....

My dream;

I was running away from drug dealers who were very mean who I had bought drugs from (strange I know, I have never even taken drugs in my life let alone bought any, this is a dream remember)....anyhow, I was running through an open mall that was full, I mean fully of criminals in disguise. Everyone was after me accept a woman who was the actress "Katherine Heigel", so I called out to her by her name and she was all tanned, like really brown and then she tried to help me get away.

The whole time I had bubble gum caught in my throat. When I woke up I was quite croaky! ( laugh )......

Any thoughts anyone?

Oh yes, I was very fearful in my dream and frustrated with having to deal with such awful people.

THanks guys! lol!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bubble gum in throat

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

Could it be about a situation thats stressful and you just dont know what to say to get your point across clearly? Usually having stuff in my mouth and trying to speak represents words not coming out clearly the way i mean them to get my point across. Which happens alot. LOL!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm not too sure, but thanks for the reply!

I usually know what to say or think I do... lol!

I was also wondering about the drugs thing???? So wierd......I have eaten alot of bad food recently which has affected my throat whilst sleeping, not sure if this is the reason I keep dreaming about stuff caught in my throat, but I'm sure there is something more to it.....

I will definately keep an eye or ear on my speech of late. Scratch Chin

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm

yeah that could do it. There was another member who dreamed she got shot in the stomach and IRL she was having stomach issues. I had a dream someone pinched my nose off and a week later i got really sick and my nose swole on the inside so bad that i couldnt breath through it. So it could be a physical thing..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi there Delightful Soul

These are just my personal thoughts and observations. Generally drug dealers and gang members represent evil spirits.

The drug dealers may represent evil spirits that are trying to destroy your health through bad food, you voluntarily purchased the bad food and now realize its damaging your health of your throat, so you want to make a decision to eat better food now. However the spirits are coming after you and trying to entice you to keep eating bad food, and your trying to get away from the cravings they are coming at you with. The beautiful actress and her bronze tan, may represent an angel God has brought you into your life, to help guide you into a healthier lifestyle and protect you from the enemy. "The angels of the Lord encamp around those who fear Him"

Once again these are just my personal thoughts on your dream, as I did feel led to comment on the dream as it was pretty interesting. I hope these idea's and comments assisted and blessed you in some way, and I hope God is able to give you a definite interpretation of the dream.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 am

Actually, John, thanks for that.

I shall pray about this.

I have wanted to eat better lately, being christmas I have let myself go a bit. And the Lord gave me a dream where I was writing an acronym out and in the dream I kept writing the word SUPPER down and then when I woke up I had the answer to the acronym which was a tool to lose weight.

Anyhow thankyou for this and to Daphanie, this dream was interesting and often I used to dream I was going to the toilet and then wake up busting LOL.

But yeah the whole drug dealer thing made me think it could be the spirit of addiction.....hmmm.

So thanks everyone!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top