Prophetic word in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic word in dream

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 pm

How do you all view prophetic messages in dreams? I had a dream that a minister (that I don't know) gave me a particular word about my life.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic word in dream

Post by John7 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi there friend

I'm not a leader or interpreter on this forum, but I do feel led to share a testimony with you about my own life.

In the past a minister who has authority over me appeared in my dream, and he gave me a prophetic word about a future event. I prayed and asked God about this, and God showed me that the person in my dream was actually an angel, who took the form of a minister I know. The reason the angel took the form of a minister, was to convey to me, that the angel had been given authority by God to minister into my life.
And the minister in my dream, represented a genuine authority and ministry office over my life, and that the message I was recieving was reliable.

Please note that this is just a personal testimony and I am not a Pastor or leader on this site, please pray about what I said with your Pastor or church leadership. Also seek further counsel with leaders and moderators on this ministry forum.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your response. It make a lot of sense. I will pray over it, just as you've suggested. I've been "dreaming" since I was a kid and most times they are metaphoric. This was the first time that I received a "word" that wasn't metaphoric but really direct and specific.

I'd love to hear some other perspectives.

Thanks again!!!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I don't have such an experience.
Please ask the Lord if He confirms what the minister in your dream told you.Sometimes you don't get the answer at once.Sometimes understanding comes later.At least for me.
The Lord will help you.
God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top