SAME MAN FOR 8 MONTHS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAME MAN FOR 8 MONTHS

Post by IMHis1993 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I know this is long, but I just found this group and NEED some information.

Over the last eight months I have had a series of dream about a certain man and I without going into the facts of how I know him, I would like to see what interpretations may come and see if they witness with my thoughts.

Dream 1: I am in my bed asleep and I wake up and he is standing next to my bed (on the left side) with his back toward me. He is completely covered in oil (not dirty oil) and he is naked. I think to myself that it is all my imagination and that he is not really there and I reach out my hand to touch him, sure that my hand will pass right through, but I am surprised when I can actually really touch him. He is really there. I get out of bed and walk around to the front of him and when I look down, I notice that all he is wearing is a pair of white shoes. END

Dream 2: I am with him and we are older and we are doing a documentary about our wedding day and the dream flashes to that day and I am upset because my sister is not taking pictures like she was supposed to. Then I am mingling with guests. And then I am with a group of ladies at the wedding and I am conducting their singing (like we are a choir) and I know that he is with the men who are playing instruments and he is conducting them. END Note: The following morning when I was in the shower wondering what that was about, a Neil Diamond song started running through my head. Its called Play Me and here are the words:

She was morning
And I was night time
I one day woke up
To find her lying
Beside my bed
I softly said
"Come take me"
For I've been lonely
In need of someone
As though I'd done
Someone wrong somewhere
I don't know where
Come lately

You are the sun
I am the moon
You are the words
I am the tune
Play me

Song she sang to me
Song she brang to me
Words that rang in me
Rhyme that sprang from me
Warmed the night
And what was right
Became me

You are the sun
I am the moon
You are the words
I am the tune
Play me

And so it was
That I came to travel
Upon a road
That was thorned and narrow
Another place
Another grace
Would save me

You are the sun
I am the moon
You are the word
I am the tune
Play me

Dream 3: I am in my house and I am in the laundry room with another man I know. I am washing clothes and take off my undies to put in the machine and he starts doing things that make me uncomfortable. I manage to get out of the laundry room and am in the living room when the other man (the one the rest of the dreams are about) comes into the house. He is being very nice and he walks to the kitchen and gets a glass out of the cabinet to get a drink. I then walk upstairs and when I get to the top of the stairs, my foot slips a little (a VERY little) and when I look down I notice that on the bottom shelf of a table is a photograph that has been turned over and there are words written on the back (at this point my alarm clock goes off and I miss seeing the words). END

Dream 4: This is a two part dream. Part 1, we are at a restaurant and there is some canopy of roses and some dance (like a Greek dance where everyone holds hands etc.) and we are dancing. Part 2. We are in a Sams Club type of place and he is walking ahead of me and he is with another woman and I am sad, but then the scene changes and I am at a table with him and his boss is sitting across from us and he is kissing my neck and there are cookies shaped like bunny rabbits (like Easter) there and the back half of the cookie is dipped in chocolate. END

Dream 5. I am in bed asleep and my phone rings. I answer it and I know it is him but he is not speaking, I can only hear him breathing. I eventually hang up the phone. Then I can hear someone walking up the stairs. I can hear that it is him and he is shooing cats out of the way. It is dark and I am a little afraid but I know it is okay because it is him. He walks around to the left side of my bed and I ask him how he was able to get into the house. He says he came in through the nursery. I ask him if I can get him anything and he says “yes, I would like a some water.” END

Dream 6: I have stayed home from work because I was sick, but I know there is a lunch (or dinner) scheduled for me and a bunch of other people at my work so I go into the office just for that. I am at my desk when he walks by (he is one of the people going to the meal) and he says something to me that didn’t seem nice (maybe sarcastic) and I look and notice that he has been crying, obviously a lot because his eyes were VERY red and puffy and his nose was red. There are two other people in offices near my desk who were also sick and were going to the meal. I go with the two other sick people to the restaurant and after a while the others don’t show up. I realize we went to the wrong restaurant. Somehow me and the two other sick people end up at one restaurant (Pappasitos) and him and the other people are at another restaurant (Pappadeaux) where the lunch was really scheduled. END

I know it is long but these dreams have haunted me. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

IMHis1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAME MAN FOR 8 MONTHS

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 am

I feel the man is symbolic of the lord.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top