Lizard dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizard dream

Post by ladybecky on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:55 pm

I had a dream where I was in the basement with my 2 daughters. In the dream my youngest
daughter noticed a small bright green lizard on the wall and she went and got it. My oldest
daughter, saw another small bright green lizard and went to grab it also. As she grabbed the
lizard, the lizard dropped it's tail on the ground.

As I watched the tail moving on the ground, I noticed that the tail was trying to transform
itself into the head of the lizard. It was kind of like you see on a horror movie where the tail
was moving and stretching and trying to change into the lizards head. End of dream.

Things that stood out:

-The lime green color of the lizards
-The tail trying to transform into the head

Thoughts anyone??

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lizard dream

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 am

I have a scripture :smile: Deuteronomy 28:13 The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

lime green is usually always a positive thing for me in my dreams. Was the dream scary, or just a fastinating phenomonon?

I feel like God could be showing you that your daughter is or will be really striving to follow Gods commands. and God will make her the head and not the tail.

Basements usually represent either protection or things in life that are normally hidden or stored away. it could be (just my thoughts here) that God will give your daughter a victory over something that didnt go the way she expected.

hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 am

Hi Daph, thank you for taking the time to reply. I was thinking about the same scripture you reference! As I think on this more I see that it can represent my daughters having authority or conquering something. I was not afraid in the dream, I was observing and the tail trying to become a head was like a wonder or phenomenon. The tail trying to become the head is definitely the enemy trying to become something he is not, I think you are right on this one!

Blessings

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top