the piano that kept playing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the piano that kept playing

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm

I dreamed I was attending a prom (it's like a formal dance in high school), but I was an adult spectator. Somebody asked me if I'd provide the music for the promenade. I said I would, so I sat down to the piano. I had no sheet music so I decided to improvise. I played awhile, it seemed to flow naturally and everybody was enjoying it, then I got up and the music kept on going. lol! I walked around drumming on any surface I could find (including one guy's back lol! ), keeping time to the music.

I saw a lady who had a little book--it was like a little gift book, it had a lot of pictures--about "How to get Ready for the Prom." One page had a picture of a young girl sleeping and it said "Make sure to get plenty of sleep beforehand."

I felt a little put on the spot about playing without any notice or sheet music, and quite amazed the piano played without me at the keys, but it all seemed plausible in my dream. I play piano irl.
SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the piano that kept playing

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Anointed musician.

Deb, do you consider yourself having a gift to compose worship songs or any music for God? coz it seemed this is what your dream is about.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Yes, Owen, I do compose worship songs. Thanks for your reply. :hooray:

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 pm

that is great!! :glory:

This dream is a confirmation that your are naturally gifted and anointed musician.

you rock

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:59 pm

My emoticons are feeling sad you didn't comment on them. crying

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am

fear not, i will them..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks, Dreamster, but my emoticons are all saved, spirit-filled emoticons who think only God is worthy of worship.SmileyCentral.com

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am

soo many.. but u said they wantd attention,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:59 am

It's SmileyCentral.comjust that prom queen here is a little conceited, comments yes, worship no laugh

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 am

lol! ohh my,, got me in a spin now,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

scratching chin uhmmm what did I miss here???? Oh, yes... Deb, really really nice...... whistle Owen quite envious.. :drama:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm

dreamster wrote:lol! ohh my,, got me in a spin now,

What are doin Gen D, laugh Ya think u can be a prom King? what what bandaid hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm

lol! sure D can most thangs thru who strengthens him,, um i was playin that pianna,,, 4 the ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:29 pm

owen wrote: scratching chin uhmmm what did I miss here???? Oh, yes... Deb, really really nice...... whistle Owen quite envious.. :drama:
SmileyCentral.com is pacified now, thank you. lol!

Last edited by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm

dreamster wrote:lol! sure D can most thangs thru who strengthens him,, um i was playin that pianna,,, 4 the ,,
Whatever you say, Prom King!SmileyCentral.comSing us all a song, piano man!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:42 pm

lol! do u think shed go 2 the ball wiv me,,??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Just don't keep SmileyCentral.comout past midnight, Prom King. And remember she's kinda dizzy from all that spinning.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:57 pm

me 2,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Keep spinnin prom king and queen from the start til the end of the prom!!!! laugh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 pm

flower one good turn deserves anutha,, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 am

I found this by Bill Yount in my email this morning!
A 'Davidic Anointing' Descending Upon Musical Instruments!

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 10:42 AM PST

I once heard a testimony where the Holy Ghost was falling upon the people during worship. The preacher testified how the piano player got so filled with the Spirit that she fell off of the piano bench and the piano kept right on playing! No other explanation could be found except, “Jesus knows how to play a piano!”I believe we are entering into a time and place of worship and praise that we will experience some unusual anointings upon musical instruments that will be played at times, with heavenly fingers! Either through His people, and sometimes without them. Heaven will invade even our so-called Spirit-led worship and we will soon discover that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit just could wait no longer to join us with Heaven shouting….”We’ve come to worship!”

Highly Volatile Worship

I saw a fresh anointing, similar to the anointing that was upon David’s harp, being poured out upon musical instruments. This anointing was highly volatile, able to easily drive demons and strongholds out of whole regions. I sense the Lord speaking to many worship leaders who have become weary in trying to lead others into His presence. “Just worship Me and I will take you and your instruments to a whole new level to descend My throne and to drive out devils!”

Many Wind Instruments Will Sound As Though My Breath Is Blowing Through Them!

It was as though these angels with bowls full of the ‘oil of worship’ were being instructed on which instruments to start pouring upon. This depended upon the players and their intimacy with the Lord. I sensed the Father distinctively describing which instruments would bring the most devastation in the next phase of spiritual warfare...all of them! He was reminding the enemy also of these fatal weapons: “We do drumsticks, keyboards, stringed instruments, shofars and woodwinds. I also use hand clapping, shouting, and feet that dance upon your land mines!"

“These ‘Demon Buster' Musical Instruments Will Not Only Be Found In My House, But In the Streets, Concert Halls and Gutters of the World!"

It was not really in David’s own territory that the anointing of his harp drove away evil, but in the house of Saul! In the place where the Spirit of the Lord had departed, was where the anointing was the most powerful. For as long as David played on his harp, Saul was free from tormenting spirits. That gives hope to any God called musician in any church or place on the earth! You may not have to leave where you are. You may just get to drive the devil out of that place!

I Saw Drumsticks Striking Drums, Releasing Arrows Of Deliverance Into The Atmosphere Above!

Some drummers were weary and had even quit playing drums. But now the Lord was giving a new ‘war’ order to these weary ones. “Strike it one more time. You will no longer just play these drums, but they are now fatal weapons that you need to bring deliverance into your own life, family and region! Step on that bass drum one more time and you will soon find the enemy under your feet….this is a war order!”

Many Worn Out Musicians Were Being Called To Pick Up Their Harps Off The Weeping Willow Trees!

Many musicians were taken captive by the enemy to stop their worship and praise. The Lord was now calling many of these defeated ones to pick up their instruments again and play them in the midst of their defeats. They were discovering deliverance not only for themselves but multitudes were being led out of their captivity.

Let the music begin!

Bill Yount

http://www.billyount.com/

You are subscribed to email updates from Bill Yount - The Prophetic Weekly Post
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Ok, I just got a revelation.

I don't play my violin any more because I am not nearly as Good as I used to be. Haven't played for 6 years at least. I get frustrated and have even forgotten a lot.
As I was reading the above post I had a revelation that I was exalting my abilities above Yahweh, whether or not they are abilities is beyond the point. He provides.
I have been considering picking it back up again and even re-learning while teaching my son. It's been on my mind that if it is Yah's Will that I play again, He would be my teacher and guide my fingers. I used to love playing but I was so worried about how good I was compared to my peers, which caused me a lot of grief.
I used to play around and make my own music and it felt like I was worshiping God. I didn't quite know at the time that I COULD worship God just by playing.
I remember once (I felt a lot of shame at my reaction to this) I was on a mission trip and one of the girls brought her violin (or maybe it was mine, don't remember). We were out on a court having praise and worship time and one of the girls that was with us asked me to play, so I played the "made up" music that I felt, and she said it was beautiful and put a mic up to the violin and I got angry for some reason (which even then really confused me) and I shoved the mic away and stopped playing. She looked confused and somewhat hurt, I guess. I felt bad but I didn't apologize.

I wonder if I have been running from my calling as I have refused to even listen to orchestral music because it's painful. I wanted to be a professional and somehow my violin was put to the side.
If it is my calling, I could play it in my house and fill my house with the Holy Spirit.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh wow, I just read the second half (I had commented at the half way point)!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top