Two Snake Bites on Right Foot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Snake Bites on Right Foot

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 am

Greetings!

Last night I dreamt of a snake near my right foot. It appeared friendly, small and purple in color so I wasn't bothered by it. I do however remember it having a big mouth--it opened it's mouth wide and clamped on my foot--the middle. I looked at it sternly, took my hands and opened it's mouth (as if it was a trap of some sort) opened it and waited for the venom/poison to take play. But nothing happened then the snake bit me again. Once again, I removed it's teeth/mouth from my foot and confidently walked away wondering why I felt normal. I was expecting to be sick but I remember my reaction to the bite (and my bewilderment to no sickness/adverse reaction to the bite). I remember waiting for a period of time for the poison to sink in but nothing happened.scratching chin This dream keeps coming to my remembrance. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Transformed Butterfly on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subject Line)

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Snake Bites on Right Foot

Post by loveGOD on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 am

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I know people may dream of the same animal and it have a different meaning, but I have always known a snake to mean enemy in my life and also if the snake has colors in the dream when I am awaken my enemy has those colors on either that day or the next. I say that to say this is their anyone around you that could be trying to do harm to you. We can be around people and think they have the best intentions for us and see them for who they really are and God will show us these things in dreams and visions.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 am

Sounds like a situation that you handle very well and are surprised that it doesnt affect you as adversly as you might expect it to. Mark 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well. The situation doesnt harm you because of your faith and confidance of who you are in the Lord and no weapon formed against you shall prosper!!! AMEN!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top