Found out Mom was smoking Pot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found out Mom was smoking Pot

Post by erinmandrews on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:16 am

In my dream my husband and I were going to different churches one Sunday. He was supposed to pick me up after church, but he forgot to come get me so I called him. My mom ended up picking me up. I am not sure if I called her or I saw her driving by outside the church and stopped her. When I got in the car I could tell something was not right with her. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “Nothing.” Then out of the blue I asked her if she had been smoking pot and she said, “So what if I have.” Then I got really upset and started rambling things like-" I mean why in the world are you smoking pot? Where are you even getting it? and how were you hiding it"? She said she would eat a lot of bbq pork to cover up the smell of the pot and she would just drive around all day smoking pot and eating bbq. I got so mad I told her to get in the back seat of the car because I was taking her to my dad.

In real life my Dad works for the DEA and spends his career getting drugs off of the streets and my mom has never even smoked a cigarette. I know that because it was completely uncharacteristic of my mom to do anything like smoke pot (or really to even to eat a lot of pork) she is symbolic of someone or something else. It was a very vivid dream, in color, and was so bizarre that I just don't know what to make of it.

erinmandrews

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found out Mom was smoking Pot

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am

What colors did you see? and in what things?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinmandrews on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 am

I remember the church was a yellowish brick. It was bright daylight. The dream was a couple of weeks ago but I just found your website so I can't really recall the exact colors other than the church brick.

erinmandrews

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 am

the smoking and eating pork I believe is symbolic.

Your dream shows your relationship towards your mom. It could be about what she believes and does that you dont agree with, spiritually speaking..

I don not know if your mom is a Christian or not. But this is something you know biblically or spiritually right that you see her doing the opposite.

Hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top