Pimp Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pimp Dream

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 am

Hi all, wife's dream, any ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated, blessings Martin...

I dreamed we were in the office of a pimp. It was a very small office, more like a cubicle actually. There was a wooden counter all around him that had many small drawers all the way round and they were all filled with money. Around the top of the counter was glass all around. The “pimp” was quite a big man, stocky to plump, very hairy on his arms – a light red/ blonde colour, the same as the hair on his head.
Leigh Potgieter (a friend of mine) had gone to him for an interview and got the job. She was busy doing the wages and I thought that I wouldn’t like to do this job – working with all the cash, but she was very good at it. Then I had to go and call this man, the pimp, for some reason. I knew he was in a meeting and I was a little apprehensive about interrupting, and I was surprised that he was so friendly and willing to come when I did call him. The room where I had to call him from was a kind of boardroom. It looked like a canteen – tables in rows and people sitting at the tables. I thought they were eating, but they were all sewing with sewing machines.
I can’t remember the next part very well, but Naomi (my daughter) and Jon Jon (Shirley’s son) had to go out into the street together to do some kind of errand.
Then I was with Shirley (a friend of mine). We were in her kitchen. Samantha (Shirley’s child) had fallen and hurt herself. She was crying and we were wiping her face with a piece of cottonwool. I had some liquid in a glass and I put some green food colouring into it and told Shirley to make Samantha’s face green, but even though we wiped her face with it, she didn’t turn green. Shirley said: Here, this will make it all better now, ok. Then she gave me the glass to put at the sink and pointed out to me that it was leaking. I looked at it carefully and saw that there was a crack from the top to the bottom and the liquid was dripping out at the bottom. I tipped it out into the sink.
Riaan (Shirley’s husband) was lying on the couch and he was moaning about how the “people” in the house (which are Shirley and the kids) always break things and that whoever cracked that glass is in big trouble because those glasses are crackproof. I said: That can’t be because this glass is cracked. I think that I woke up then.

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pimp Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

Could the pimp represent someone who is corrupt in someway involved with business?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Laura, we (my wife and I) don't think so, we feel the pimp could be positive as the symbol of glass is positive, many thanks, blessings, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 pm

ok im confused...how is the pimp positive? just curious...thanks
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm

daphanie02 wrote:ok im confused...how is the pimp positive? just curious...thanks
God bless

Im confused too. For all I know, a pimp is someone who pushes somebody to do wrong things, but correct me if Im wrong. Im also curious about this.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top